How much is it worth to you to see your family… healthy… safe… and free from the unpredictable side effects of traditional remedies?
So, first thing I have to share with right now is essential for anyone struggling with ANY health challenge that keeps them feeling like they’re in a constant uphill battle.
Do you want to know:
- What is the most powerful herb?
- What plants promote healing?
- What is the 10 herbal medicine?
- What plant heals the most?
- Which herbs are healing herbs?
- What herbs will not take over your garden?
- What herbs are good for trauma?
- Which plant is best known for its sedative powers?
- Which herb grows the fastest?
Read below to learn the secrets of garden plants to heal you instantly!
What should I plant for a medicinal garden?
The Top Ten Medicinal Herbs for the Garden
- Calendula, Pot Marigold (Calendula officinalis, Asteraceae)
- Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca, Lamiaceae)
- Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata, Passifloraceae)
- Echinacea or Purple Coneflower (Echinacea purpurea, Asteraceae)
- Holy Basil, Tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum syn. O. sanctum, Lamiaceae)
- Meadowsweet, Queen of the Meadow (Filipendula ulmaria, Rosaceae)
- Jiaogulan, Southern Ginseng, or Sweet Tea Vine (Gynostemma pentaphyllum, Cucurbitaceae)
- Spilanthes, Toothache plant (Acmella oleracea, Asteraceae)
- Stinging Nettles (Urtica dioica, Urticaceae)
- Wild Bergamot (Monarda fistulosa, Lamiaceae)
John’s Wort, Lemon Balm, Dandelion, Nettle, Tulsi, Schisandra, Reishi, Cleavers, Golden seal, Yellow dock, Kava kava, California Poppy, Hops, Passion Flower, Valerian, Red Clover, . This blend will help a person to rest and sleep. It builds the nervous system even as it soothes and calms and considered effective in trauma.
What plant heals the most?
Healing Plants You Should Surround Yourself With
- ALOE VERA.
- ENGLISH MARIGOLD.
- SPIDER PLANT, SNAKE PLANT, FIDDLE LEAF FIG, PONYTAIL PALM AND BOSTON FERN.
Turmeric is certainly the most powerful herb on the planet. It is from the ginger family that is primarily grown in India, China and Indonesia. It contains various compounds with medicinal properties. For example, turmeric contains Curcumin which is a powerful antioxidant that boosts the body’s own antioxidant enzymes.
Which herbs are healing herbs?
Healing Herbs and Spices to Use in Your Everyday Life
- Cinnamon. Whether you’re adding this spice to your grandma’s famous oatmeal cookie recipe or using a cinnamon stick to stir your hot toddy, this spice is a favorite kitchen staple!
- Valerian Root.
And I’ll share with you the one simple secret I learned in that chance encounter… that can help empower ANYONE to:
- Easily address virtually any health challenge… 100% naturally… from the comfort of their own home
- Avoid the unpredictable and often life-threatening side effects of preventative drugs
- Take control of their own health… so they’re not at the mercy of the industrial-medical complex
- Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from supporting your health… with scientifically-proven and time-honored all-natural ingredients
This book helps eliminate just ONE side effect…
If it finally allows someone to kick an expensive prescription medication to the curb…
Saving hundreds each and every year…
And providing the satisfaction that you weren’t lining the pockets of the big pharma fat cats…
And if it finally give you the peace of mind that you deserve… knowing you’ve done your best to keep your family healthy, safe, and strong…
You could try buying all these health-giving plants and herbs from a retailer…
Which could cost you hundreds and hundreds of dollars…
But remember… MOST of what you can buy at your local health food store…
Doesn’t have near the level of health-giving nutrients your HOME GROWN produce will.
… over-farming… has ruined the nutritional value of MOST store-bought plants and herbs.
Or, you could spend months and months researching for yourself… spend countless hours of trial and error… trying to get the planting system just right… and trying to find the healing remedies that actually WORK…
And still be right back where you started.
But honestly… the costliest approach… is to do nothing.
The truth is… most people will simply sit on their hands…
And maintain the status quo…
Risking their health… and their family’s health…
We honestly love spending time with our families way too much to do that.
Backyard Healing Herbs lets you spend your time and energy where it counts MOST.
Not only do you NOT have to spend countless hours figuring it out for yourself… but you can be up and running in a matter of days.
If you truly want nature’s bounty to be your health’s best friend…
I’d strongly encourage you to consider the third road… the one less traveled.
It’s the one road that can… and will… make all the difference.
Because the results are real… so real, in fact, they’re guaranteed.
Backyard Healing Herbs is the most complete, simple, and easy approach to a healing garden…
Because it’s based on two centuries of healing remedies gathered from around the world…
And now backed by modern research.
Grandma Mary’s system doesn’t require a lot of time to set up and maintain…
It doesn’t require a lot of physical exertion…
And it doesn’t require any gardening experience whatsoever.
What it does require is an open mind.
Remember, you’re getting two centuries of healing remedies… in the most beginner friendly system imaginable…
All content reviewed or sold by nbloglinks.com and its related companies are strictly for informational purposes only. While all attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of information provided on our website and within the publications, neither the authors nor the publishers are responsible for assuming liability for possible inaccuracies.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and its potential.
This site and the products offered on this site are not associated, affiliated or endorsed by Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, or Yahoo. Nor have they been reviewed tested or certified by Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, or Yahoo.