Last Updated on 29/10/2020 by blogbuddy
This is the Complete Human Anatomy & Physiology Study Course you’ll ever find on the Internet. With over 3000+ pages coupled with detailed illustrations and diagrams, it blows other similar courses away.
This Ultimate Award Winning Human Anatomy Course is unsurpassed in conveying complex anatomical & pathological information.
Take a fascinating journey inside the mysterious hidden wonders of the body via pages of structural information and beautifully detailed anatomical images to find answers to questions.
All structures and musculature are modeled and labeled including nerves, deep and superficial muscles, blood supply, skeletal structures and unique features for each individual body parts. Each topic is linked via references with test quizzes and this provides the best way to learn and understand human anatomy and the body.
If you are a student, you’ll save yourself YEARS of research. Pursuing a career as a healthcare professional? No problem – this hands on course gets you up to speed in anatomy and physiology facts in a focused step by step manner. And thats not all!
Boost Your Grades with The Best-Selling Medical Illustrated Course!
Learn about Human Anatomy or Physiology without spending giant amounts of money on expensive courses. This easy to follow primer with quick study guides helps you understand the intricacies of the body and how all its system work together. So what does this mean for you?
- Find out how human muscles, nerves, bones,organs, glands, connective tissue and more, function and communicate with each other
- Discover the molecular-level workings of your glandular, genitourinary, digestive, cardiovascular, and other systems
- Conquer comparative and cellular physiology
- Get complete answer explanations for all problems
- Modules are clearly presented, easy to follow and thorough in content
- Learn MORE in less time with the most enjoyable human anatomy course
But that’s just part of the story. Lets take a closer look at the main components in this course:
System Component #1:
System Component #2:
System Component #3:
Cells and Tissues | Skeletal | Muscular | Digestive | System | Respiratory | Urinary | Reproductive | Cardiovascular | Endocrine and Nerves | Human Genetics and Senses
Drug Dosage and Therapy | Oral and Maxillofactal Pathology |Pharmacology | Epidemiology | Microbiology