Last Updated on 14/02/2021 by blogbuddy
These Easy, 15 Minutes, Head Balance Exercises Treat All Types Of Vertigo And Dizziness – Starting Today!
On this page, I’ll explain the vertigo and dizziness exercises in detail and how you can gain perfect balance in as little as 15 minutes.
Vertigo And Dizziness – Doctors Have No Solution!
They don’t even know what causes it.
How could they provide a reliable treatment?
You’ve probably been told that your vertigo, dizziness or other balance problems are caused by something like:
- Ménière’s, vestibular neuritis or labyrinthitis disease
- Low blood pressure
- Medications side effects
- Migraine and headaches
…or similar causes.
But Again – They Are Dead Wrong!
Yes, these things can lead or contribute to vertigo and dizziness.
But if they really were the main causes, wouldn’t there be a cure?
You wouldn’t have those vertigo and dizziness episodes, would you?
If you dig deeper, you’ll realize there is a solution for vertigo and dizziness.
The Solution Is a Set of Simple Head Exercises.
- They’re completely natural – require no medications or surgery.
- They’re easy – almost anyone can benefit from them, no matter what kind of shape you’re in.
- They only take 3-15 minutes per day – and once you’re satisfied with the results, you can stop doing them.
- They work fast – many people experience immediate relief. Others need a few days or weeks at the most.
- And they work for almost everyone – no matter what your doctor says caused your vertigo and dizziness, these easy exercises will help.
I’m about to explain these simple vertigo and dizziness exercises in detail.
But first, I want to tell you…
What Does NOT Cause Vertigo and Dizziness!
There are many myths about vertigo and dizziness and other balance problems, and I need to tell you about the more serious ones…
Myth Number 1: Vertigo and dizziness is just a normal part of aging.
You shouldn’t accept vertigo just because you’re getting older.
It sets on people as they age because of an underlying factor that commonly affects older people.
I’ll tell you more about this in a second.
However, if you tackle this underlying vertigo and dizziness factor, your vertigo will be gone in minutes – never to return – no matter what age group you belong to.
Myth Number 2: Vertigo is a direct cause of another disease.
Ménière’s, vestibular neuritis and labyrinthitis are commonly blamed.
Yes, these diseases are associated with vertigo. But they aren’t the real underlying cause.
In fact, doctors have no idea what causes these diseases. They say Ménière’s causes vertigo and then state that vertigo is the main symptom of Ménière’s.
Like a dog chasing its tail, this just leaves you dizzier than ever and without a real solution.
Myth Number 3: Medications and surgery cure vertigo and dizziness.
If they don’t know what causes vertigo, how are they going to cure it?
Now, I’ll always encourage everyone to listen to their doctors and follow their advice.
But if yours is not open to alternative methods, get a second opinion.
And when you have a doctor who is truly educated and honest, he or she will tell you that very few people benefit from vertigo medications and surgery.
In fact, the side effects are usually horrible. They’ll make your problems worse in the long haul.
Common Side effects of Vertigo and Dizziness Medications
Some very Common side effects of vertigo and dizziness medications are:
- Dry mouth
- Nausea and vomiting
- Blurred vision
- And most ironically: DIZZINESS!!!
These Are All Symptoms of Vertigo!
The exact problem the medications are supposed to heal.
It’s crazy to take a drug for diseases and then have the side effects create the exact same symptoms.
This is not made up. The above list is taken directly from WebMD.
As much as the medical system would like to cash in on costly, “cutting-edge” surgeries, these operations are almost always useless.
More importantly, it’s scary to learn how often these surgeries lead to serious hearing loss (even total deafness), damage to the inner ear, infection and other complications.
Surgery Should Be an Absolute Last Resort.
Fortunately, after learning the exercises I’m about to share, you won’t need this last resort.
So with the traditional medical system failing, what are your options?
How in the World Could Snoring Exercises Treat Vertigo?
It is actually quite simple.
You see, traditionally, vertigo is caused by three major factors:
- Pressure on the inner ear (water buildup, in the case of Ménière’s disease, and infection with vestibular neuritis).
- Lack of blood flow to the brain. Low blood pressure is often blamed for this. But bad blood circulation is a more common cause. This is what often leads to stroke.
- Miscommunication between the balance system in the ears and eyes. The ears tell you to move in a certain way, and the eyes in another way. That’s why people sometimes fall down when they close their eyes
The snoring exercises loosen up and strengthen the muscles around the head.
This does three things:
- It increases blood flow to the head. Most people think the heart is the only source of blood circulation. But all muscles act as mini-pumps that help the heart. The muscles in the neck are especially important to get blood flowing up to the brain.
- It triggers the lymph system to remove toxins and extra fluids from the head area. It also fights infection in this area. Almost everyone, for example, has stiff jaws. When you begin to loosen up your jaw, it triggers the lymph system around the inner ear (very connected).This is the only reliable way to remove fluid and fight inflammation in the inner ear.
- These exercises position your head in the right way. If you look in the mirror, I guarantee your head doesn’t sit completely straight on the neck. I never met a person suffering vertigo or dizziness that had his or her head positioned 100% correct.Your neck joints are like a cabinet door with wrongly adjusted hinges. They either bang into the other doors or won’t close properly.This blocks blood flow.But more importantly, it skews the balance between your eyes and ears. Your ears feel like your body is positioned in one way while your eyes perceive your position in a different way.When you work on the muscles around your balance system, your head will be rightly positioned. Your ears and eyes will agree.
…and when that happens, you won’t experience the vertigo and dizziness symptoms anymore!
Here are some exercise you can do at home for inner ear balance to Treat Dizziness!
Introducing the Vertigo and Dizziness Program:
The Natural Vertigo And Dizziness Relief Exercise Program comes with a series of benefits.
Permanent elimination of vertigo and dizziness
Strengthens ear, jaw, neck, and eye muscles
Promotes neck muscle ability to function like mini pumps
Removes toxins and additional fluids from the head by reinforcing the lymph system
Fights inflammation and infection in the head
Improved blood flow to the head
Regulated blood pressure
Prevents nausea and vomiting
Reinforces proper eyesight and hearing function
Balances eye and ear coordination
Aligns the head position
In the power-packed pages of the program, you go through simple vertigo and dizziness exercises anyone can do.
You don’t even have to do them all. You can focus on just the ones that help you the most.
That means you can begin working the exercises today and be completely vertigo-free in the next 15 minutes.
What I’m saying is
You Can Be 100% Vertigo and Dizziness-Free 15 Minutes From NOW!
Within minutes, you can walk around without losing balance or feeling dizzy.
You can drive without worrying about harming yourself and others. Take your grandchildren out for a ride.
But most importantly, you can be around people without acting oddly.
Without becoming pale and distant as you go into a dizzy spell.
You can play with your grandchildren and spend quality time with your spouse and family.
What Do Other Treatment Options for Vertigo Cost?
Medications (which don’t even work in most cases) range from $500 – $2,000 per year. And I don’t think I need to discuss the issue of side effects any further.
A surgery could easily rack up $10,000. And again, these are typically useless.
Even a set of walking-canes, walkers and other support devices will cost hundreds of dollars.
Even if your health insurance pays for all this, it won’t cover costly taxi fares when you can’t drive yourself and other hidden cost of vertigo.
More importantly, no insurance will cover your pain, suffering and lost quality of life.
Because after you try out one or two of the exercises in the program, you’re going be thrilled.
You’ll proudly walk straight and confident like you did 20 years ago.
Just imagine running after your grandchildren in the park and picking them up, spinning in circles while they laugh their hearts out.
To be independent – to go places and do thing you always wanted to do.
To spend quality time with your partner, friends and family. Not having to excuse yourself all the time or disappear in a corner.
These are years you should enjoy more than any others.
Do not waste them feeling sick and miserable.
Price of The Vertigo And Dizziness Program
The one time charge for the program is $49.
No repeated cost
No subscription fee
And No renewal fee, No equipment, drugs or treatments to pay for!
After you complete your order today, you’ll:
Have full, lifetime access to the digital (PDF / e-book) version of this program.
Enjoy unlimited downloads for you and your closest family.
Get all updates – free of charge.
If your vertigo symptoms haven’t gone within 60 days of buying this program you can have all your money back!
Click below to get Vertigo And Dizziness Program eBook
Disclosure Note : This article contains affiliated links so if you buy from these links we may get small commission from it, which helps us to keep information updated for our readers! Please leave your comment for further inquiries.
Disclaimer: Information given in this article is for educational and informational purpose only. We do not support any claims made in this program.