Last Updated on 05/11/2021 by blogbuddy
The Business Plan Benchmark | A Business Plan to create truly sustainable business models
Are you an entrepreneur or business owner who wants to have a sustainable and deeply fulfilling business model that gets funded !
You’ve spent time or money on your business without seeing an ROI and you want a business plan that stakeholders want to invest in repeatedly !!
Do you Committed to following a winning process and want to save precious time, money, and energy ?
So a good business plan can help you to achieve your goals!
What Is A Business Plan And What is Business Benchmarking ?
A business plan is a written document describing a company’s core business activities, objectives, and how it plans to achieve its goals. Good business plans should include an executive summary, products and services, marketing strategy and analysis, financial planning, and a budget.
Benchmarking is the process of measuring key business metrics and practices and comparing them—within business areas or against a competitor, industry peers, or other companies around the world—to understand how and where the organization needs to change in order to improve performance.
What is an example of benchmarking in business?
nternal benchmarking compares performance, processes and practises against other parts of the business (e.g. Different teams, business units, groups or even individuals). For example, benchmarks could be used to compare processes in one retail store with those in another store in the same chain.
How do you benchmark a business?
Follow these steps to benchmark your business against your competitors:
- Identify what you’re going to benchmark. Create targeted and specific questions that:
- Identify your competitors. Write down a list your competitors.
- Look at trends.
- Outline your objectives.
- Develop an action plan for your objectives.
- Monitor your results.
How do I write a business plan?
The very first thing you will need is a business template!
here are few steps to create a basic business plan:
- Create an executive summary.
- Compose your company description.
- Summarize market research and potential.
- Conduct competitive analysis.
- Describe your product or service.
- Develop a marketing and sales strategy.
- Compile your business financials.
- Describe your organization and management.
Certainly a well written business digital plan can do it for you to achieve your business goal easily !
What Is Business Plan Benchmark?
The Business Plan Benchmark is a proven product backed by a real professional with an award-winning team that supports students and clients daily to meet their milestones by creating truly sustainable business models.
The Business Plan Benchmark is a complete digital program with a full suite of tools, templates and resources for creating a sustainable business model that can also get funded on demand. the complete edition comes with exclusive, premium support & tools.
Business Plan Benchmark – How Does It Work?
you just need 3 steps to have a successful business plan!
- Step 1 Choose a program package and sign up
- Step 2 Check Your email for login info
- Step 3 Sign In and Start !
Business Plan Benchmark | What Will I Learn?
This program is for you if you are:
- An entrepreneur or business owner who wants a sustainable and deeply fulfilling business model that gets funded
- Committed to following a winning process and want to save precious time, money, and energy
- You’ve spent time or money on your business without seeing an ROI
- You want a business plan that stakeholders want to invest in repeatedly
After this program, you will:
- Be in full alignment and have clarity on your primary aim in life
- Possess a winning business plan that clearly showcases a sustainable business model
- Have a solid road map for how to build, grow, and manage your business the right way
- Finally have a cash flow weapon that gets support whenever it’s needed
Business Plan Benchmark | What’s Inside?
The business plan benchmark has 7 modules.
Each module contains an average of 5 lessons. Some have less, some have more.
Business Plan Benchmark is designed to give you a constantly improving your experience so, new, content-specific lessons are added whenever needed, which means that with your lifetime access you will never miss out on latest content.
Module 1: Alignment & Clarity – This module is the foundation for all others that follow.
- You will know the five key concepts for developing a sustainable business model.
- This is the critical moment where you will uncover your primary aim in life.
- Upon completion, you will have a clear vision and direction for how to run your business – so that you can live a deeply satisfying life filled with purpose.
Module 2: Conscious Leadership – This module will show you how to integrate social responsibility into your business model.
- You will discover the real reason why investors look for socially-conscious leaders.
- You will demonstrate awareness and control of your social performance in the market.
- You will learn how social responsibility, quality management, and risk management are integrated as a single offer.
Module 3: Launch Ready Assessment – Before embarking on the development of your business plan, it is essential that you are aware of the current state of your endeavor.
- This is the Assessment module to determine the state of your business.
- You will articulate your thoughts and act on your mountain of knowledge and experience.
Module 4: The Business Plan Writing Process – This module is specifically designed for content flow preparations.
- You will set your business model up for continued success by discovering the burning need of your market.
- You will know the five tactics you must apply and the five mistakes you must avoid when writing your business plan—and more.
Module 5: Content And Design – This module covers all of the major aspects required in a comprehensive plan.
- You will see the anatomy of an award-winning business model.
- You will know the key elements that must not be left behind.
- You will discover three critical steps to help you generate momentum and stay on point.
Module 6: Your Financial Plan – This module will guide you in making sure you include what investors and lenders are looking for in a sound financial plan.
- You will detail your revenue model and make feasible assumptions.
- You will determine your milestones, funding requirements, and use of funds.
- You will develop and finalize your financial projections.
Module 7: Your Next Step – In this final module, you will take what you have learned and apply it.
- This is the synthesis module and your opportunity for comprehensive feedback on your business plan draft (PLUS and COMPLETE program levels only).
- This module awards the opportunity for deep reflection of your learning journey and gives you a clear direction on how to move forward! You will be provided with valuable resources from our team to get you to the next level.
How Much Time is Required?
The business plan benchmark give you the exact information you need to develop and execute a sustainable business plan that gets the funding and support you need whenever you need it. Every lesson has a specific purpose necessary for your overall success — there is no fluff or any space fillers.
This program gives you everything you need to know, delivered in a way that is easy to understand. Although we recommend that you take your time, you can consume all of the content in less than 7 hours and start implementing it immediately.
What Type Of Business is this program meant for?
The Business Plan Benchmark works for any business in any niche. The beauty of this framework is that it is meant to help you build a sustainable business model that serves your primary aim in life. This is actually mission at The Academy of Human Potential. The more truly sustainable businesses there are, the better it is for all of us.
Business Plan Benchmark | Why should you join Now?
Creating a sustainable business model is the first step to making a real impact and to living a deeply satisfying life. Business Plan Benchmark is a new way to helping truly committed entrepreneurs get ahead. Once you experience this transformation, we believe you’ll want them to be a lasting partner of your entire business journey.
What Kind of Support Do I Get?
All program levels come with basic email support. The upper tier levels offer personalized feedback of your Sustainable Business Model Canvas and additional support.
In the COMPLETE level you will get personalized feedback of your exercise responses to ensure that you are heading in the right direction and private Voxer access for premium support. You will also get one round of feedback and edits to your business plan and 6 weeks of email coaching with video.
What Other Resources Do I Have Access To?
Upon completion of the modules, the upper tier levels are granted access to any template or resource that The Business Plan Benchmark team has specific to your next step.
- Winning Pitch Deck
- VC & Angel Lists
- Access to Capital File
- Term Sheet
- and other legal templates
Business Plan Benchmark Price
There are 3 investment packages for you
Join Now For Your Business Success. Guaranteed!
ONE-TIME OFFER ONLY
Business Plan Benchmark Bonus Program
The Business Plan Benchmark comes with 4 extra bonus program for absolutely free if you join today! (limited offer deal)
Bonus 1 – The Business Plan Benchmark Book
This is where you will get access to The Business Plan Benchmark Model.
- An award-winning business model that was presented to 18 top executives in leading biotech companies, financial service institutions, major media, and other regulated industries
- Among 60 teams of competitors, this business plan was awarded and announced as a Winner at the Entrepreneurship Hall of Fame in Miami, Florida.
- This is your comprehensive guide to a funded, sustainable, and conscious business model. To this day, we use this example as a benchmark for all of our projects, and its return on investment never fails us.
Bonus 2 – The Sustainable Business Model Canvas Trello Board
What else do you need to make this a successful and satisfying journey?
- This digital Business plan program comes fully loaded with a powerful Trello board that lays out every step to take for populating the 11 sections of your Sustainable Business Model Canvas that will go into your business plan!
Bonus 3 – The Business Plan Template + Linked Financial Model
There is no reason to re-invent the wheel. Save your precious time by using this bonus.
- You will get a pre-formatted business plan template fully linked to a dynamic financial model in Excel.
- Your business plan template has questions, prompts, and exercises to help you properly articulate your thoughts and ideas on paper.
- Once you have completed your financial projections, all you have to do is refresh your charts and they will automatically populate in your business plan.
Bonus 4 – The Operationally Intensive Financial Model
How complex is your business model?
If your business model happens to be operationally intensive such as in special cases of manufacturing, high-level distribution, or complex system services, then you would benefit from having a more in-depth financial model.
It’s here if you need it!
This digital business plan comes with full 60 days to decide if this program is right for you.
Just be sure to complete the modules and submit your deliverables. This is one of our ways to hold you accountable.
You’re either fully satisfied with the result or you’ll get 100% refund of your investment. No question asked!
All content reviewed or sold by nbloglinks.com and its related companies are strictly for informational purposes only. While all attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of information provided on our website and within the publications, neither the authors nor the publishers are responsible for assuming liability for possible inaccuracies.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and its potential.
This site and the products offered on this site are not associated, affiliated or endorsed by Facebook, Amazon, Google, or Yahoo. Nor have they been reviewed tested or certified by Facebook, Amazon, Google, or Yahoo.