Last Updated on 02/10/2021 by blogbuddy
Complete Shoulder and Hip Blueprint – Learn To Instantly Fix Shoulder And Hip Joint Pain & Injuries!
Do you want to know about how to address shoulder and hip issues because so many structures make up the shoulder, it is vulnerable to many different problems and injuries.and you are wondering for many questions in your mind like :
- How do you fix uneven shoulders and hips?
- how to release tight hips?
- what exercises are bad for hips?
- Can hip problems cause shoulder problems?
- What causes severe hip and shoulder pain?
- How are the hip and shoulder related?
- Why is the shoulder more prone to injury than the hip?
- Which surgery is worse hip or shoulder?
- What is the average age for a shoulder replacement?
- When should I go to the doctor for hip pain?
- Why is shoulder pain worse lying down?
- How do I know if my hip pain is serious?
Can shoulder pain affect your hips?
It is possible that some people have bursitis (inflammation of the cushioning around the joints), osteoarthritis, or tendonitis (inflammation of the tendons) in both places, so they can experience hip and shoulder pain at the same time!
How should I sleep with shoulder pain?
Adjusting your sleeping position to the opposite side or to your back or stomach may help take pressure off an aching shoulder. Utilize a pillow. Most of us change positions in our sleep. If you’re concerned about rolling onto your sore shoulder, try placing a pillow in a way that will prevent you from doing so.
Here is a complete shoulder and hip training program which can fix all of your shoulder and hip problems immediately!
What is Complete Shoulder And Hip Blueprint?
Even More Complete Shoulder Hip Blueprint thoroughly covers assessment of shoulder and hip functioning as well as how to address issues. Dean and Tony do an incredible job of presenting the material in an organized and easily digestible manner with practice application of the materials. They are also both engaging and entertaining presenters of that matters for anything.
This workshop builds off the highly successful version 1 of the same name. Those who have taken version 1 will find this as all new content geared towards building and refining your approach, plus expanding applicable tools and integrating programming considerations throughout. For those who have not attended level 1, registration to this course comes with COMPLETE SHOULDER AND HIP BLUEPRINT version 1 digital video access to go through as pre-workshop viewing to ensure you’re up to speed on what we will be going through.
Complete Shoulder And Hip Blueprint – What’s Inside?
Here’s a sample of some concepts we dig into.
- How to use the static and integrative assessments to guide your training program.
- How breathing mechanics drives mobility of the upper body and stability of the lower body, and how to use it to see fast improvements in both.
- neck positioning, sternoclavicular joint, and elbow considerations with shoulder movements
- Deeper assessment considerations, including medical elements that may require a referral for non-fitness modalities
- Why “impingement” and “scapular winging” are garbage terms, how to assess for their true function and purpose, the difference between internal and external impingement, and what it means to your training program
- How simplifying your upper extremity assessment to the “Big 3” – Release, Position, Mobilize – can and will cover your bases for most shoulder ailments.
- Heavy pressing, explosive throwing, and programming considerations for different goal sets and populations
Why this matters to you?
- Help your clients get through common shoulder issues more effectively.
- Streamline your assessment and program design, helping you get faster results and more efficient use of your time, and that of your clients’
- Help you see the details of shoulder motion you didn’t notice before, and whether something you’re using in your exercise program is working or not. Plus look at whether neck or clavicular issues may be impeding their strength and mobility.
- Upgrade your exercise toolbox to address commonly overlooked movement issues
- Smash programming like a Jedi
- The hips role in low back, SI joint, and knee issues commonly seen in the gym, and how to address them from a fitness perspective
- Static versus active mobility, how and when to use each, and what produces the best benefits
- Scaling compound lifts across populations and goals, and how to effectively program them for everyone
- Jumps, sprints, change of direction, and other explosive training elements, and how they relate to the individuals goals and abilities.
- Blending strength, mobility and recovery across age ranges, and how to avoid being a beat up meathead or chronic recoverer
- spinal motion intolerances, and how to program around common issues.
What this means to you:
- You can help clients see IMMEDIATE improvements, sometimes in as little as a minute or two, which will help them buy in to your abilities.
- Help you target in on what will work best for the person in front of you, saving you both the time spent on useless exercises or drills.
- Help clients get specific with what will help them get stronger, more mobile, and faster than ever before
- Break down a system you can use today with yourself or your clients to see instant benefit while removing the guess work.
Complete Shoulder And Hip Blueprint – A Completer Shoulder And Hip Video Training
Video 1 – Anatomy and assessments of upper body movement
Video 2 – “Fixing Scapular Winging, Posture, Scapular Stability, and Programming for Uncomfortable Shoulders
Video 3 – Assess, Release, Move: Targeting into Specific Tissue Limitations
Video 4 – Coaching Thoracic Mobility, Addressing Shoulder Limitations with Programming Adjustments
Video 5 – Programming Considerations, plus Examples for Specific Client Goals
Video 1 – Lower Limb Influence on Hip Function & Mobility, Plus How to Address within a Training Session
Video 2 – Owning Hip Flexion and Positional Isometrics to Immediately Improve Range of Motion and Core Control. Plus Coaching the Squat From the Floor Up.
Video 3 – Coaching Squat Progressions, Plus Optimally Positioning and Set Up considerations for a Fantastic Barbell Squat
Video 4 – All Things Deadlift, Plus Programming Considerations for Young Athletes, Old Meatheads, and other Hip Concerns
If you’ve read this far and still have doubts, let us make it easy for you.
If you are looking to make it easier to assess, correct, and strengthen the two most commonly used joints on the body and all the stuff that goes into training them, and help your clients see bigger and faster results than they ever thought possible, this seminar series will be a massive value to you and your clientele.
There’s only one catch to all this. You need to act now to get the complete package.
Benefits of Complete Shoulder And Hip Blueprint Training Program
Complete Shoulder And Hip Blueprint Training Program is a must if you would prefer to :
- Learn about how breathing, thoracic motion, and scapular rotation affects shoulder strength and injury risk,
- Learn how to double hip range of motion instantly,
- How to add dozens of new movements and coaching cues to your toolbox?
- Learn simple tips and tricks to take your deadlifts and squats to the next level
- Want to gain insight into how to become a better trainer
if you would prefer to get all of the above, and then some, pick up your copy of Complete Shoulder And Hip Blueprint Training Program today.
Who Are Trainers of Complete Shoulder And Hip Blueprint Program ?
Tony Gentilcore, CSCS, is one of the co-founders of Cressey Sports Performance where he served as a strength coach from 2007-2015. He now owns and operates his own training studio in Boston called CORE.
In his time at CSP (and now) he worked with thousands of athletes from every level focusing on detailed assessment protocols to address common shoulder dysfunctions and injuries.
In addition, Tony has extensive experience working with non-athletes and many of the common shoulder issues they run into from years of wear and tear in the gym.
He also kinda likes deadlifts (and is obsessed with his cat, Dagny).
Dean Somerset is an Exercise Physiologist who specializes in injury post-rehabilitation, and has worked with professional and Olympic athletes, post-surgical recovery, congenital disorders, and cardiac recovery patients, as well as those looking to just move and feel better for day to day activities.
He’s developed a reputation as a leading authority on training, mobility, and strength training.
The beard game is also on point.
FAQ’s For Complete Shoulder And Hip Blueprint Program
Q: How Does a Fitness Education Presentation Work?
After your purchase, you will be directed to the easy to follow details on how to access the video presentations series. You can then view and download all of the video presentation. The instructions to view and download the videos are easy and quick to do. Along with the video presentations, you can download and print out detailed handout of each of the presentations. With your handout in hand and video presentation on your computer, laptop, iPad or iPod, you are ready to enjoy the presentations and learn a variety of assessments and exercises.
Q: Do I have to Watch the Video Presentations all at One Time?
No, you do not have to. You can watch the video presentations when you want, at your own pace and re-visit any aspects of the video presentation when you like. Plus you will have lifetime access to all of the video presentations. Plus if you ever need any help with anything, you can always email me at the email address given once purchase is complete if any technical issues pop up.
Q: Is Tony THAT obsessed with Star Wars, Jason Bourne, and his cat?
Yes, yes on everything.
Q: Can I Burn the Video Presentations onto a DVD?
Yes, you can! You can download the videos to your computer/lap top/tablet and then burn the video presentations to a blank DVD. This allows you to watch the presentations on a DVD player at home, on your laptop or on a different computer.
Q: Can I just order a Set of DVDs from You?
DVD purchase options are coming soon
Q: What if the program doesn’t work for me?
If you follow the program as outlined and for any reason you’re not happy we’ll give you a full refund, no questions asked. We stand behind this product 100% and have no problem offering a money back guarantee.
Q: Do You Plan on Doing Another Complete Shoulder & Hip Blueprint seminar?
Yes, but in very limited numbers and in very select locations. The videos of the seminar are available to anyone around the world, meaning you don’t have to travel to attend a workshop and you have the ability to watch at your leisure versus taking time off from work, travelling, and sitting through the entire thing in one sitting.
Q: I need some help and have some questions?
Feel free to contact via the email address given once purchase is complete at any time if you have technical issues or questions about the material presented. If it has to do with your order, please include your order number and receipt.
Complete Shoulder And Hip Blueprint Price
This workshop training comes in 2 different packages:
Even More Complete Shoulder & Hip Blueprint: version 2.0
Birthday Sale Price now only $106!
Deeper assessments, plus “fixing” common shoulder & hip problems.
In-depth coaching for squats, deadlifts, thoracic mobility, foot positioning
Programming considerations for building the best workouts
1.2 Continuing education credits for 12 contact hours
11+ hours of video content
Complete Shoulder & Hip Blueprint Combo Pack
Birthday Sale Price, now only $166!!
22+ hours of digital video content
Continuing education credits from both version 1 and version 2
Both packs for a lower price than purchasing separately
There is NO RISK at all for you when you try The Complete Shoulder & Hip Blueprint seminar. If you are not at thrilled how this program help your clients battle back from injury and hit performance records, let us know and you will get 100% refund of paid money.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You can order the videos, watch them all, and if you’re not able to say you learned something new or valuable from watching them, you can apply for a full refund within up to 60 days of the initial purchase.
All content reviewed or sold by nbloglinks.com and its related companies are strictly for informational purposes only. While all attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of information provided on our website and within the publications, neither the authors nor the publishers are responsible for assuming liability for possible inaccuracies.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and its potential.
This site and the products offered on this site are not associated, affiliated or endorsed by Facebook, Amazon, Google, or Yahoo. Nor have they been reviewed tested or certified by Facebook, Amazon, Google, or Yahoo.
Hi, my name is Naveen. I am the admin of this site. Blogging is my passion. so to fulfill my passion i created this site for sole purpose to provide solution for better life by my blogs & links. hope to get right solution for you.