Are you looking for best Excel Add In Software?
Microsoft Excel is one of the most widely used applications worldwide for data storage and analysis. Therefore, mastering Excel is an essential skill and can help you save a tremendous amount of time working with lengthy sheets.
And if you want to make the most of Excel, there are lots of additional functionalities available that can further help you become productive and ease your life.
Have you ever find wonder about how to add drop down list in excel?
or how to add multiple column in excel?
or finding difficulties to add checkboxes or trendline in batches in excel?
If you regularly do a deep dive into your Excel spreadsheets, you know how much time is taken up performing functions.
Well, that’s why you need to sit up and hear about today’s software, Dose for Excel Add In!
What are Microsoft Excel add ins?
Excel Add ins enable users to extend the functionalities of Microsoft Excel and help them save their time and efforts.
An Excel add in allows you to extend Excel application functionality across multiple platforms including Windows, Mac, iPad, and in a browser. Use Excel add ins within a workbook to: Interact with Excel objects, read and write Excel data. Extend functionality using web based task pane or content pane.
Excel add-ins work like applications that you download or buy for your mobile phone or computer. These are mini software tools you can install into Microsoft Excel and add many functionalities such as shortcuts, tasks, and time-saving options that you cannot find in a standalone Excel app.
Third parties Excel Add Ins like Dose for Excel provide Excel users wide-ranging capabilities and save their time and efforts. Developing these add-ins requires coding expertise in languages such as XML and VBA and providing a simple-to-use interface that complements Excel.
Why Do I Need Excel Add Ins?
There are some Basic Set of Skills required for proficiency to master excel like:
- Sum or Count cells, based on one criterion or multiple criteria.
- Build a Pivot Table to summarize date.
- Write a formula with absolute and relative references.
- Create a drop down list of options in a cell, for easier data entry.
- Sort a list of text and/or numbers without messing up the data.
Dose for Excel add in makes these professional skills very easy to use and saves you tons of time!
How do you enable add ins excel?
Steps to activate an Excel add–in
- Click the File tab, click Options, and then click the Add–Ins category.
- In the Manage box, click Excel Add–ins, and then click Go. The Add–Ins dialog box appears.
- In the Add–Ins available box, select the check box next to the add–in that you want to activate, and then click OK.
Where are Excel add ins stored?
Usually, Excel add–ins are installed in Excel’s default folder for Add–ins. If you prefer to store add–ins in a different folder, go to the Use a Different Folder section.
How do you enable or disable add ins in Excel?
Procedure to enable/disable add ins
- Click the File tab and then click Options. (In Microsoft Excel 2007, click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click Excel Options.)
- On the Excel Options window, click Add-Ins.
- From the Manage list, select Disabled Items, and then click Go.
- Select the check box next to the add-in.
How do you view Excel Add In code?
- Hold the Alt key, and press the F11 key, to open the Visual Basic Editor.
- In the Project Explorer, find your workbook, and open the list of Microsoft Excel Objects.
- Right-click on the This Workbook object, and choose View Code
I personally find Dose for Excel Add in (although it’s a paid excel add in) is best choice for its 100+ features. It is one of the best excel add ins 2022.
What You can Do with Dose for Excel Add In?
With Dose for Excel Add-In, you’ll be able to access features from the command ribbon that either simplify existing features or make your life better with brand new functionality.
What are some of the amazing functions you get with Dose for Excel Add-In?
How about mentioning some of more than 100+ features:
- Compare sheets based on column or peer to peer.
- Advanced built-in formulas, use more than 100 formulas without even write them.
- Advanced functions: apply functions directly into cells without writing any VBA code.
- Delete rows (blank, empty cell, certain value, duplicated rows, and hidden rows)
- Delete columns (blank, empty cell, certain value, duplicated rows, and hidden rows)
- Merge (cells into one, merge rows, merge columns)
- Split (first and last words, words separated by)
- Change Case to (UPPER, lower, Proper, Capitalize each cell) for selected cells.
- Write out amounts by converting numeric values into words, this is mostly used by Finance and Account departments.
- Remove spaces (leading, trailing, all, extra)
- Remove characters or numbers or both from selected cells.
- Comments assistant (convert cells to comments and vice versa, replace a value in the old comments with new values, list all comments in sheets in one column, etc.)
- Date Picker (A calendar will pop up from the right side so you can pick a date and it will fill automatically in the selected cells with the date format you specify for it.
- Insert Empty multiple rows or columns.
- Insert before or after cell values any value you want and also you can insert a serial number to serialize your cells values.
- Random generator (numbers, strings, date, lists, etc…), could be used for testing Excel formulas and functions.
- Batch insert checkboxes and option buttons.
- Delete illustrations and objects.
- Navigation: easily navigate into worksheets that include charts or pivot tables or pictures, etc.
- Select specific cells.
The software is described below, arranged by the Ribbon group in which they appear.
Utilities locating in the Dose Editing tab:
- View Group
- Editing Group
- Format Group
- Sheets Group
- Info. Group
- Info. Group
Utilities locating in the Dose Pro tab:
- Formula Group
- Data Cleaning Group
- Comparison Group
And much more features, all the above features are just a few of what this Add-In can do.
Pros and Cons for Dose for Excel Add-In
Every products has it’s own pros and cons and so does Dose for Excel Add-In!
- Simplifies everything to an order. If you need to organize several groups for mail, sales, ratings, just about anything, this product is definitely the one.
- Massive time savings. Saves countless hours checking spreadsheets line by line.
- It has all the functions you so often need that isn’t in Excel’s functionality.
- It helps you do stuff easier and faster than by using the stock application alone.
- Now compatible with office 365!
- Dose for Excel Add-In will help any Excel user from starter to advanced use, which saves time and effort for all organizations.
- Some users find It makes excel load much slower and sometimes it hangs for a few seconds while exporting or saving. But it may also happen due to old pc machines and bad memory management of the computer. also if you open a lot of programs simultaneously. So I give the benefit of the doubt here to the product!
- You have to know the program and its functions to be able to operate it since it has countless functions! (too many functions could be confusing for some beginners!)
- Currently, It can be installed on the Windows system only.
(Sorry Mac users you have to wait…or they can try to run on the virtual environment for windows with MS office installed. Warning – You should know what you are doing, Use at on your risk only!)
Dose for Excel Latest Version
Dose for Excel Latest version is Dose for Excel 3.6.0
Can I Find Here Dose for Excel Crack?
We are only providing 100% genuine software here!
here you can get 14 days free trial. So you don’t need to search for a crack version!
Dose for Excel Price
Dose for Excel pricing starts at $39.95 as a one-time payment for 1 license per 1 computer.(Limited offer only $29.95 for 2 Users – 25% Discount Offer )
For small companies or medium accounting work Agencies, they offering for 3 PC’s for $99.95 (Limited offer $59.95 for 5 Users – 40% Discount Offer)
And for the organization fully involved in accounting works or tax consultants companies offering for 10 Pc’s for $199.95 (Limited offer $99.95 for 10 Users – 50% Discount Offer)
Buy license once and use it forever!
So I feel it’s an excellent choice for novice and expert alike!
Buy Dose for excel now and you can get this software for Up to 50% mega discount! (Limited offer for our readers only!)
Technical support is included, no maintenance fee.
The price is a one-time fee, not a yearly subscription. A licensed version will never expire or require renewal and can be transferred to a new computer or other user within your company (you can request a license transfer one time per month for a lifetime)
You can get its full version at a very cheap price with 30 days money-back guarantee for a limited period!
So, if you are not satisfied with this software you can return it anytime within 60 days!
Dose For Excel
Compare sheets based on column or peer to peer
Advanced built-in formulas
Dose for Excel is an Microsoft Excel add-in that lets you quickly perform functions faster and more efficiently than ever before. With Dose for Excel Add-In, you’ll be able to access features from the command ribbon that either simplify existing features or make your life better with brand new functionality.
It is advised for anyone who want to Save time, use advanced features and functionality of Excel must use Dose for Excel. Please visit the official site to ensure to get the latest version of this software.
All content reviewed or sold by nbloglinks.com and its related companies are strictly for informational purposes only. While all attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of information provided on our website and within the publications, neither the authors nor the publishers are responsible for assuming liability for possible inaccuracies.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and its potential.
This site and the products offered on this site are not associated, affiliated or endorsed by Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, or Yahoo. Nor have they been reviewed tested or certified by Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, or Yahoo.