Betting on horse races is like a puzzle. Pieces of the puzzle is obviously the horses’ form, jockey, trainer, owner, race conditions, ground, etc.
There are various strategies out there however, to pick the right horses requires your own knowledge as mentioned by previous answers here. Like any other skill, you need to practice and study horse racing. With experience, you will surely develop a strategy that works best for yourself.
Here are some winning tips for you:
- 1. Take Your Time – Take your time to study the race card and choose at least 3 top horses that you fancy. After carefully looking at every possible factor, hopefully you would choose the right horse in the end.
- Study their form, identify their strengths and weaknesses. What course, distance and ground do they excel at?
- Watch their previous races especially those that they lost. Sometimes good horses lose due to reasons like being hampered, broke out late, etc. which are not necessarily an indicator that they are bad.
- Check their trainer and jockey. Are they in form? How about the owner? Most of the time, horses from large stables/owners are likely to do well. Note: I have noticed that some jockeys or trainers even jockey/trainer combinations win multiple races in a day. There is something about getting a win that gets jockey unstoppable during the day.
- Check the ratings Official Rating, Racing Post, Top Speed. Also read tips from respectable sources, some points can help you pick the right horse.
- Also consider the draw of the horse; some race tracks have draw bias.
- Check the weights. Is this the heaviest/lightest the horse has ever been? Is the handicap fair?
- Study the pace angle. Who is likely to lead? Is the course best for front runners? How will the race pan out basing on horses’ average speed.
- Take note of previous tactics used by the horse.
- 2. Have a Betfair account. And at least 2–3 bookies. Place your bet and good luck!
- Catch the best odds. This can either be evening before the race or few minutes before the race. Use odds checker or any other odds comparison sites and check which bookie offers the best odds. Choose the most convenient time to pick your horses. I usually do it at night and if I don’t catch the best odds, I sometimes wait till morning and wait for the right price.
- Check the market in Betfair Exchange. The market can be very informative. It is a huge advantage to have insider information but if you don’t have that like me, watching the markets can say a lot. Some horses’ odds steam even with not so good form or simply not obviously a winning horse on paper because the market knows something that we don’t.
- 3. Keep a record of everything. – Use a spreadsheet detailing of the horses you had picked, profits/loses, and some other notes to remember. Next time you pick horses, you know what to look for and what to avoid.
Anyone can bet on horse races online and potentially win real cash. There are a few things, however, that you should know before placing your bets:
- First, research the horses and the race.
- Second, find a reputable betting site.
- Third, understand the different types of bets you can place.
- Fourth, set a budget and stick to it.
- Finally, don’t get too emotionally attached to any one horse or race.
Well I know it could be overwhelming for some people!
With the popularity of online horse race betting, there are many different ways to win real cash. However, with so many options available, it can be confusing to know where to start.
So, Is there a horse racing betting system that works?
Little Acorns – Low Liability Laying System
Little Acorns is a low-liability laying system for use solely on Betfair (or other suitable exchange).
It has been around for some years and has amassed quite a following, leading to it winning numerous awards as a top horse-racing betting system.
So how did it get on during trial?
Well we are pleased to say it has performed admirably, racking up 189 points of profit at the advised staking (which is progressive and not for the feint-hearted – but more on that later).
At level staking, it also made a more-than-acceptable 116 points of profit.
Little Acorns – How Does it Work?
The system has just four rules and is fairly simple to understand and operate for anyone with even a rudimentary knowledge of betting.
You should only need 10-15 mins per day to find the selections, you then place your bets and you are done. Just come back later to check your winnings (or losings).
It could even be possible to programme a bot to find the selections for you, but this is certainly not necessary.
The staking is a significant element of the system and if you follow the progressive staking, then you need to make sure you have a big bank – they recommend a 176 point bank – and nerves of steel!
This was illustrated during our trial when at one point we had a losing run of eight selections and had to stake 34 points on the next selection – just to win back most of what we had lost!
So things can quickly get out of hand and had that ninth selection lost, we would have dropped over 70 points on the losing run.
For many people, enduring a losing run like this and having to stake massive amounts will simply not be palatable.
But do not despair if this is you, there is level staking which will be much less heart-attack inducing, whilst at the same time not delivering quite the same returns as the progressive staking over the long run.
There are also staking systems in between these two that can be used now.
Ease of use: When you sign up, you receive a 24-page PDF which explains the system clearly. You then need to find the selections yourself. This takes a little bit of time to start off, but once you get the hang of it should not take longer than 15 minutes per day.
Availability of prices: N/A – as there no “advised selections” as such, there is no question of advised prices either.
Strike rate: The strike rate for the trial was 51%, so pretty decent and around what we would expect in the long term.
Advised Betting Bank: A 176 point betting bank is advised for the service, which is one of the few instances of us seeing a sufficient bank being advised by a service!
Subscription costs: For a one-off fee of £97 you get access to the system and that is it, no further payments are required.
Little Acorns – Low Liability Laying Formula Results
How to profit from the very lucrative place market in ‘3’ simple steps?
As part of the Little Acorns fraternity you can claim this exciting FREE BONUS today.
The place market is fast becoming an area to plunder for great profits, especially when you use this unique approach which is often overlooked by the majority of Betfair players.
Here’s how simple it can be when you know how…
- Circle the races which qualify. (Average 1-3 daily.)
- Check that the prices qualify.
- Place your lay bets.
Here are the results produced by this astonishing little method from the very outset…
Little Acorns made a good profit of 189 points at advised staking during our trial, which is a nice total for 100 bets in just over three months.
The system has been developed by Andrew David, who is confident that your betting balance will increase between seven and 35 times each month, without exposing yourself to high liabilities.
It was a rollercoaster ride at times and you have to be prepared for that if you use the progressive staking. If you like things more stress-free, then we recommend level staking – but you should also be prepared to accept lower returns with that approach.
The system itself is remarkably simple but one we believe is fundamentally sound and does appear to have stood the test of time with a good few years of results behind it.
Please understand that this requires patience to build a bank gradually over time and it’s not going to make you rich overnight.
But then the best investment opportunities never do, because they are genuine and not just based on slick marketing.
With dedication and sticking to it over the long term, we think you can do well with Little Acorns and are therefore happy to recommend it.
Little Acorns is a very good betting system and well worth adding to your portfolio.
Now It’s YOUR Opportunity To Kick Start This SAFE Income Stream For Just £2.00 A Race!
Increase Your Winning Chances, Join best horse racing systems that really work!
All content reviewed or sold by nbloglinks.com and its related companies are strictly for informational purposes only. While all attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of information provided on our website and within the publications, neither the authors nor the publishers are responsible for assuming liability for possible inaccuracies.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and its potential.
This site and the products offered on this site are not associated, affiliated or endorsed by Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, or Yahoo. Nor have they been reviewed tested or certified by Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, or Yahoo.