Magnetic Messaging – 3 Texts To Get Meetups That Turn Into Sex and Relationships!
Has this ever happened to you?
A girl seems interested in you… but when you send her a text she either;
- takes forever to text you back, and when she responds its with a short one word answer that displays a complete lack of interest (even though she was clearly into you in person)
- she completely ignores your text
How to tell if a girl likes you?
How do you know if a girl likes you or even has a crush on you?
Signs a Girl Likes You
- She always makes time for you.
- She takes caring to next levels.
- She calls you 5 minutes before 12 am on the day of your birthday, so that no one else but she wishes you first .
- She teases you by funny names.
- She tells u she trusts u.
- She can’t look you in the eyes. She blushes when you come around.
- When she tells you she loves spending time with you.
- When she looks out for chances to hold your hand.
- She goes out of her way to make you smile.
- She remembers small details about you.
- She will be awake till 2- 3am in the night to talk to you.
- She would be the first one to text you or call you daily.
- She gets jealous of your closeness with other women.
- She will tell so much about herself even if you are not asking.
- She motivates you to study hard, harder and encourages you to achieve your dream.
- She has no problem on going on a bike ride with you.
- She will scold you more than your Mom.
- If you are sad, she will repeatedly ask you the reason for it.
- She celebrates your victories (No Matter How Small They Are)
- She shows up for you when you need someone.
- She asks for your opinion.
- When her sister or friends call you brother-in-law 😂
- She always reply when you call, text, or message her
- She often texts or calls first.
Girls are smart. They will never ever let you know that they have a crush on you. NEVER.
And if she wants you to know than also she will never come and confess ‘Hii Xyz, I really like you’
This is not at all gonna happen. Girls are usually of this kind of attitude ‘Why would I take an initiative.?’ ‘I don’t want to look desperate’ etc etc
But here is a catch. If a girl really likes you her actions are going to prove that.
- If you guys are friends- you will observe from her conversations that she likes you. She will try to know about your crush. Will tease you other girls name. (just to know if you are really interested in some other girls!)
- Girls get a feel when a guy likes her, so if she is getting that FEEL than she will urge you to that extent that you will yourself confess. Maybe by talking about some other guy who liked her or a guy whom she adores.
- She will try her best to help you out.
- She will be your true friend. You can share everything with her without fearing anything. She will support you.
- If you both are not friend – carefully see her gang of girls and how they react when you are there. You will get a hint.
I just found this video and it explains exactly why a girl will ignore your text (even if she likes you) and what texts to send to guarantee that she responds.
The video also reveals a sequence of three specific texts you can send that gets a girl anxious to meet up with you
Secret to Emotional Texting!
Here’s a good lesson on “emotional texting” from my buddy Rob Judge….
I think it clarifies this idea brilliantly below…
As someone who’s done every permutation of men’s dating coaching–from in person to phone to email and Skype– I can confidently say that one of the biggest areas of confusion is the concept of “sparking emotions.” Guys usually mistake this concept for its extremes. They become overly goofy, dramatic, bizarre, or even gushy.
I understand why this is so confusing. As men, we’re not “genetically programmed” to fully understand how to communicate in emotions. Just like none of us are running out to catch the latest Twilight movies or catching up on the latest celebrity gossip, we also don’t necessarily feel a need to communicate with much emotion.
In a way, it’s like learning how to write with the opposite hand. It feels unnatural, weird, and sloppy. Though, if you truly want to master male-to-female communication, learning to communicate emotionally is one of the most important skills you need to hone.
Lucky for all your manly men out there, I have some good news: communicating emotionally is much more “masculine” than you realize. That’s because “emotional communication” is intended to get a woman feeling feminine.
“Feeling feminine.” Consider that phrase. To get a girl to feel feminine, you don’t act feminine. No, you act masculine.
Unfortunately, most guys don’t understand how to act masculine, so they don’t understand how to communicate emotionally. And thus, most guys suck at communicating with women.
Whether it’s telling a woman that you had a “cup of coffee brewed by the hand of God” or that you saw a creepy old man on a scooter, you’re always making statements rather asking questions.
The statement is a perfect example of masculine communication because it’s assertive, confident, and “dominates” a conversation. It causes a woman to consider the statement, react, and usually ask a question (all “feminine” responses).
One of the easiest and most effective to wordless evoke her emotions is by using the element of surprise. As Bobby and I point out in Magnetic Messaging, “patterns” are often fatal to keeping the spark alive in relationships. If you and a woman fall into a very predictable pattern then she’ll likely stop feeling the emotions that made her attracted to you in the first place.
Therefore, you absolutely want to avoid patterns! Even if it’s a girl you’re not dating, sometimes doing something “out of character” is the right move. For example, I was recently coaching a guy who was dealing with a “flake.”
This guy was obsessed with trying to elicit this girl’s emotions using crafty text messages. Now, while there’s nothing wrong with that, he could do much more “heavy lifting” by simply using the element of surprise to his advantage. (And no, I’m not advocating “surprising” a woman by jumping out of a closet wearing a ski mask!)
Sometimes “surprising” her can be as simple as going “radio silent” on her for a few weeks and then texting her out of the blue as if nothing happened. Think about yourself: you probably have a few people whom you text with every few days.
Now imagine if one of those people suddenly went AWOL. At first, you probably wouldn’t notice. But after a week or two, likely you’d start to wonder: are they okay? Did I do something to offend them? What happened? Then, when they suddenly text you…BAM! It ignites your emotions!
With women, the end result is magnified. Even if a girl isn’t giving you a response, sometimes going “silent” is what you need to do to “re-charge” her emotions. Moreover, sometimes not answering a text message of hers packs more of an emotional punch than anything you could possibly write.
Don’t be like the guys who just go for the “easy way” or the “quick fix.” Sometimes creating an emotion in a woman takes a bit of creativity and “outside the box” thinking. While using words is the most obvious way to spark an emotion, it’s still only one way. There is a wealth of other ways at your manly disposal to get her feeling “feminine.”
Another “classic” phone game trick is the old “dropped call” cliffhanger. The concept behind this little ninja tactic is to
pretend to drop a call right as you’re telling a woman a story or she’s interested in something you’re saying. Now, this “tactic” can come across very transparent and try-hard if not applied correctly, so use caution.
Yet, the reasoning behind it is sound. You tickle a woman’s emotions and, right as you’re about to give her a “release,” you cut the call short. For those who don’t want to “pretend” to drop a call, you can simple say, “Hey, something just came up…gotta run” and then quickly hang up the phone. Regardless how you do it, abruptly ending a phone conversation or text interaction is another great way to evoke an emotional response in a woman.
As I said, use a little creative thinking to devise your own ways to get a woman feeling feminine and emotional. Indeed, the “tactics” you come up with on your own will probably work the best, since they’re more congruent with your style and personality.
Ultimately, use the examples in this report to further your understanding of emotional communication. Also, you may want to reread some of the “key-lock” examples in Magnetic Messaging. With your expanded understanding of emotional communication, you will probably see more than you did on first reading.
Until then, keep it emotional. Keep it masculine. And keep her feeling feminine!
Tips For Texting Girls
I do want to give you some quick tips for texting girls. Because, let’s face it, it is a skill you MUST master. This is NOT 2002 anymore. You can’t get by without knowing how to spark a woman’s interest, capture her attention, and turn that attention into a meetup- using just a few text messages.
There are three major mistakes most guys make when sending a woman an text message
1. The first message they send doesn’t stand out or introduce any element of their personality. Here is a fact, a woman is LOOKING to disqualify you based on that first text you send a girl. Its easier for her to put her phone away, and NOT message you back. So if you send her a boring, average text that doesn’t engage or excite her- you’re toast.
Most guys send a first texts like “Hey” or “What’s up” or “Nice meeting you cutie”
Let me explain the huge mistake that these texts make; they force HER to come up with a good response to keep the conversation going. She’s too lazy. And the harder you make it for her the less likely she’ll be to respond.
The first text you send a woman has ONE JOB. Put a smile on her face. That’s it. Get her smiling, and feeling good.
You can accomplish this by sending her a funny or flirty remark about the last time you saw her. You can make a funny guess as to what she’s currently doing. There are wide variety of texts that you can send to accomplish this goal. But you MUST make her smile.
2. The second mistake that guys make is trying to start a “text conversation” with her. Texting is not meant for long ‘get to know you’ type conversations. And its ANNOYING when someone keeps messaging you back with more questions forcing you to continue to type responses.
The cell phone is only meant for a condensed, cooler version of real conversation. You can skip the small talk. You can skip the questions. You can skip the formalities. And instead jump right into the fun part. Because if you try to start a text conversation the same way you would a normal in-person conversation you’re not going to get very far.
More than likely after the first “What are you up to?” she will lose interest- and her attention will go back to whatever she was up to before she reached into her purse and pulled out her cell phone.
3. The third mistake asking for the date too soon or too late. There is actually an art to how to ask a girl out over text message. And most guys miss the mark completely. Most guys either go straight for date without re-sparking any of the good feelings she felt when you last saw her. Or they re-spark the feelings, but are afraid to pull the trigger and ask her to hang out.
This is why we always recommend that your first text put a smile on a girl’s face. This ensures that she is now paying attention to the next couple messages you send. And puts her in a much better frame of mind to go for the meetup.
These are some tips for how to text a girl. However, its not just knowing what not to write a girl. You’ve also have to learn how to craft short ‘punchy’ messages that keep her attention. You have to know how to cram bits and pieces of your personality into the messages so that she remembers who you are, and why she was attracted to you in the first place. And you also have to know how to blur the line between getting sexual over text and being creepy or perverted.
Let’s face it. There really is an “art” to texting. And if you want to learn the craft then I recommend you watch:
How To Turn Her On And Get Her Out With Just 3 Simple Texts?
Magnetic Messaging helps guys with the number one form of communication between men and women TEXTING.
And it gives them the tools they need to create fun, flirtatious, and sexual text conversations with women.
When a guy has a woman he wants to text… he has a limited amount of time to send the text. Guys LOVE this program because it offers them an IMMEDIATE solution to their problem.
This program is NOT just for guys who can’t attract a woman into their lives.
This program is for:
- Single guys in the dating scene
- Guys who want to keep the spark alive with their girlfriend
- Even married guys scared their wife is slipping away.
All content reviewed or sold by nbloglinks.com and its related companies are strictly for informational purposes only. While all attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of information provided on our website and within the publications, neither the authors nor the publishers are responsible for assuming liability for possible inaccuracies.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and its potential.
This site and the products offered on this site are not associated, affiliated or endorsed by Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, or Yahoo. Nor have they been reviewed tested or certified by Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, or Yahoo.