Metabolic Stretching – Learn How A Revolutionary Flow Of Simple Stretches Can Rapidly Melt Body Fat, Tone Muscles And Leave You Feeling Full Of Energy In Just 15 Minutes!
According to the American Council on Exercise, stretching is an integral component of fitness and should be a part of any workout program. The act of stretching elongates muscles and increases the body’s range of motion. Additionally, scientific research indicates that stretching encourages muscle growth.
Stretching increases how many calories you burn in a day, which can help you lose weight.
If you are dealing with a hormonal imbalance then metabolic stretching can be especially beneficial for you. According to a study published in the Journal of Human Kinetics, eight weeks of stretching helps in hormonal adaptation!
Stretching is excellent for losing weight. It’s also often overlooked as a method for weight loss and quite unjustly so.
While some people, well, a vast majority of them only perceive stretching as a way to prepare for proper exercising, in reality, stretching is a lot more than that. It will help you burn calories at a faster rate than you usually would and it will allow your entire body to lose weight better.
Benefits of Metabolic Stretching
There are several reasons why stretching is an excellent way to shed some pounds, but we’re going to list here few of them:
- Decreases muscle stiffness and increases range of motion. Stretching helps improve your range of motion, which may also slow the degeneration of your joints.
- May reduce your risk of injury. A flexible muscle is less likely to become injured if you have to make a sudden move. By increasing the range of motion in a particular joint through stretching, you can decrease the resistance on your body’s muscles during various activities.
- Helps relieve post-exercise aches and pains. After a hard workout, stretching your muscles helps keep them loose and lessens the shortening and tightening effect that can lead to post-workout aches and pains.
- Improves posture. Stretching the muscles of the lower back, shoulders and chest helps keep your back in better alignment and improves your posture.
- Helps reduce or manage stress. Well-stretched muscles hold less tension and, therefore, can help you feel less stressed.
- Reduces muscular tension and enhances muscular relaxation. Chronically tense muscles tend to cut off their own circulation, resulting in a lack of oxygen and essential nutrients. Stretching allows your muscles to relax.
- Improves mechanical efficiency and overall functional performance. Because a flexible joint requires less energy to move through a wider range of motion, a flexible body improves overall performance by creating more energy-efficient movements.
- Prepares the body for the stress of exercise. Stretching prior to exercise allows your muscles to loosen up and become better able to withstand the impact of the activity you choose to do.
- Promotes circulation. Stretching increases blood supply to your muscles and joints, which allows for greater nutrient transportation and improves the circulation of blood through your entire body.
- Decreases the risk of low-back pain. Flexibility in the hamstrings, hip flexors and muscles attached to the pelvis relieves stress on the lumbar spine, which in turn reduces your risk of low-back pain.
Here are some tips for making the most of your stretching routine:
- Start slow. It’s easier to work into greater ranges of motion as you adapt to the discomfort of the stretches. In addition, keep the movements controlled.
- Work into moderate discomfort at most. This is different from pain. It’s important to differentiate stretch sensation from pain sensation.
- Consider the timing. If you’re stretching before exercise, a competition, or an athletic event, research shows that allowing at least 10 minutes between stretching and the event may be the best way to prevent a decrease in performance (2).
- Keep consistent. Consistency is key when it comes to chronic improvements in muscle length. This is regardless of the method you employ to work on flexibility, although this may not apply to ballistic stretching.
What are Metabolic stretches?
Metabolic Stretching is a program that teaches the best stretches for burning calories. It’s a simple routine that incorporates various exercises to burn fat while also training your muscles. The exercises are put together in a fluid sequence for a full-body workout, so you can follow the process by clicking play.
The Complete Fat-Burning, Flexibility Program Designed To Torch Calories Through A Simple, Powerful 15-Minute Stretching Routine
This program contains everything you need to stretch your way to being leaner, fitter and stronger thanks to its serious metabolic benefits.
From each of the techniques, we selected the ten most effective, efficient movements. We chose these based on practicality, ease of performance and fat-burning flexibility.
We’ve added TWO bonus moves specifically designed to turn up the heat on your metabolism and melt fat while you stretch it out.
The program has two parts — a beginners workout and advanced workout. Both workouts utilize the same modalitiestraining modalities for greatest effect, while the advanced version dials up the intensity for faster fat burn and flexibility gains.
The beginner program can be completed in just 15 minutes incorporating gentle moves that boost your metabolism.
If you’re ready to jump in and get going, the 30-minute advanced workout will challenge even the most hardened fitness enthusiast. (Look, this is hard for me and my clients… but, man, it gets results.)
The movements are simple and easy to execute. You don’t need equipment or weights. The moves take up little room, and you can perform the entire workout in a small space. You can work through the program at the gym, at home or even a hotel room when you’re on the move.
If you’re new to flexibility or stretching programs, we recommend starting with the beginner’s workout. After a few sessions, it will be clear how quickly you can progress. If you need to scale up, we’ve made it really clear how, so you’re always challenged to make progress.
Metabolic Stretching – What’s Inside?
The Metabolic Stretching Coaching Videos
I don’t need to tell you that form is essential to get the best from every movement. In the Metabolic Stretching Workout Videos, I walk you through every single move. I explain in detail how each move is performed, what to do at the beginning and end, how each stretch should feel and how to avoid common mistakes.
The way I demonstrate each move in these videos is the next best thing to having me right there personally training you (without paying me my $300-an-hour coaching fee!)
Fast results are dependent on getting form right first time. Filmed at our state of the art fitness facility, The Compound in Clearwater, Florida, each video is shot in super-clear HD from multiple angles. There will be no doubt around how to perform each move as we’ve covered every angle.
The Metabolic Stretching
Follow Along Videos
When you’re ready to get going, simply use the Metabolic Stretching Follow Along Videos where you can follow along to the complete routines at the same time our fitness model performs them in real time.
This allows you to get the whole sequence down without any confusion about what you’re supposed to do and how. Simply hit play and do the exercises at the same time as our fitness model. Results guaranteed.
Plus You Can Accelerate Your Way To a Leaner More Flexible Body With These Two Limited FAST-ACTION Bonuses, Worth $94, When You Purchase Metabolic Stretching TODAY!
- BONUS 1: The Metabolic Stretching Exercise Definition Guide
- BONUS 2: The 3-Minute Back Pain Stretching Protocol
CLAIM YOUR COPY WITH FREE BONUSES NOW for Your Discounted Price of $29
All content reviewed or sold by nbloglinks.com and its related companies are strictly for informational purposes only. While all attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of information provided on our website and within the publications, neither the authors nor the publishers are responsible for assuming liability for possible inaccuracies.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and its potential.
This site and the products offered on this site are not associated, affiliated or endorsed by Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, or Yahoo. Nor have they been reviewed tested or certified by Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, or Yahoo.