The Prostate Protocol is a powerful online program designed to teach men how to heal their enlarged prostate, or Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) naturally, effectively and permanently. It focuses on getting down to the root cause of the problem using natural methods to eliminate the problem for good.
This is quite different from the conventional medicine approach, as most prescription medications and conventional treatments are only designed to mask the symptoms. Not only that but they’re expensive and potentially harmful.
Add in the clinical reviews that show the link between BPH and the modern lifestyle and diet, and those are two factors that can’t necessarily be addressed with some pill.
Causes of a Swollen Prostate
The cause of prostate enlargement is unknown, but it’s believed to be linked to hormonal changes as a man gets older. The balance of hormones in your body changes as you get older and this may cause your prostate gland to grow.
One of the key causes of irritability in older males — a swollen prostate. As we know, most older men are suffering from BPH.
Also an enlarged prostate, or benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), affects men of all ages, and your risk of developing it becomes higher as you get older.
It’s estimated that approximately 50% of men between 51 and 60 and 90% of men over 80 years of age have BPH. However, this doesn’t mean that you have to just sit and wait for this to potentially happen and if you are already experiencing BPH, it doesn’t mean that you’re stuck on medications for the rest of your life either.
Tips to Control the Symptoms of An Enlarged Prostate!
Here are some tips to help control the symptoms of an enlarged prostate.
You could try to:
- Limit beverages in the evening.
- Limit caffeine and alcohol.
- Limit decongestants or antihistamines.
- Go when you first feel the urge.
- Schedule bathroom visits.
- Follow a healthy diet.
- Stay active.
- Urinate — and then urinate again a few moments later.
What is The Prostate Protocol?
The Prostate Protocol is a digital book full of information on alternative remedies that can reduce the size of your enlarged prostate gland to the size of a walnut. If you’re wondering if that’s great, it is! A healthy prostate gland should only be the size of a walnut, not four times larger.
The Prostate Protocol is designed to help men heal their BPH permanently by tackling it at its source. The approach is based on the various clinical studies that have concluded BPH to be the effects of this modern world where food is fast, days are stressful, sleep is short and physical activity is minimal.
The Prostate Protocol can help older men get up during nights without sleep or even survival during the day. It can also help people manly again by nutritional and behavioral changes to cure their hormones. The guide helps a lot. Even if users face the same fate as others, users only get a copy. Let’s spread the message and support each other in natural ways!
How Does the Prostate Protocol Work?
With The Prostate Protocol, you learn how to make the appropriate adjustments in your diet and lifestyle to start reversing and healing an enlarged prostate. There’s a large emphasis on getting more wholefoods in your day.
Wholefoods contain thousands of healthy compounds all grouped together for a well-rounded effect on your health and wellness. Yes this includes your BPH. By using wholesale.
So you have to make some actual changes in your diet and lifestyle and that’s precisely what The Prostate Protocol teaches you how to do.
It teaches you what changes need to be to start eradicating the root cause of an enlarged prostate. But it isn’t about super restrictive dieting or doing intense workouts every day of the week.
So, instead of taking different medications to treat the various symptoms you’re experiencing, adding wholefoods into your day allows you to tackle all problems simultaneously and naturally.
It relieves the effects and irritability of an individual with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia or swollen prostate.
The Holistic Approach to Heal Your Enlarge Your Prostate!
It sets out a procedure or a strategy to ease one’s symptoms and deal specifically with the problem. The approach primarily focuses on lifestyle and food options, because it makes buyers more resilient to other factors and stabilizes the healthy bacterial population within the intestines or bowels.
The Prostate Protocol is used to stabilize the hormone levels within the body. It does so by increasing the population of probiotics in the small intestines.
Prostate glands appear to spread because of the hormonal mismatch created by the reduced population of gut bacteria. So, Prostate Protocol includes a collection of measures users should do to maximize the number of probiotics inside their body.
If the body’s hormonal balance is preserved in the balanced probiotic community, the prostate gland shrinks. This can help users escape all the prostatic complications users encounter.
It is a holistic approach that is easy to obey and requires ingenuity and discipline in executing such directions. If a person has taken these small measures successfully, an enlarged prostate is typically relieved more or less in 12 weeks. The findings can vary accordingly. Each person is wired differently.
But of course, the program is much more than that. It’s a comprehensive, 4-part system that comes with an abundance of valuable information that helps you understand your BPH. Then, it puts all of this together for you in a step-by-step healing protocol that you can follow along to start the healing process. I’ll breakdown everything in more detail in just a moment but for now, here’s a sneak peek at the different sections:
- Part 1: BPH Overview
- Part 2: BPH Specifics: Understanding the Engine in Order to Shift Gears
- Part 3: Natural Solutions for Prostatic Relief
- Part 4: The Plan That Brings It All Together
Quick Overview of The Prostate Protocol Program
The Prostate Protocol is a comprehensive, four-part program that shows you how to heal your BPH naturally using wholefoods and natural health alternatives.
It provides you with a ton of important and even mind-blowing information that helps you understand what it is you’re dealing with.
This includes the causes, risks, prostate function and anatomy, diagnostic tools, and much more. Then, it provides you with natural healing alternatives and a step-by-step healing protocol that comes with an easy-to-follow plan, delicious recipes, food lists, instructions, and much more.
There are 165 pages in the Prostate Protocol, with content ranging from general prostate gland to diets, detox, lifestyle changes, and some good shakes and meals to cook at home.
Let’s talk about this program in more details!
Part 1: BPH Overview
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: An Introduction to Irate Internal Plumbing
- Basic Prostate Function and Anatomy
- Prostatic Hyperplasia, Enlargement or Luts: Where Do You Stand?
- BPH Symptoms at a Glance
- Common Causes of Prostatic Overgrowth
- Risk Factor Summary
- Diagnostic Tools
- Initial Diagnosis: Physical Check-Ups, Signs and Symptoms
- Confirming BPH: Advanced Testing and Lab Analysis
- Monitoring Disease Progression and Remission
Part 2: BPH Specifics: Understanding the Engine in Order to Shift Gears
- Cellular Mechanisms Underlying BPH
- Describing Prostate Anatomy at the Cellular Level
- Sex Hormone Disruption
- Neuro-Endocrine Disruption
- Immune Malfunction, Inflammation and Excessive Regeneration
- Metabolic Instability
- Common Cardiovascular BPH Contributions
- Risk Factors That Provoke Prostatic Hypertrophy
- Dietary Risk Factors
- Lifestyle-Related Risk Factors
- Risky Environmental Exposures
- Other BPH Risk
Part 3: Natural Solutions for Prostatic Relief
- Natural Dietary Interventions
- Amino Acids
- Probiotics and Prebiotics for Optimizing Nutrition Uptake
- Specific Botanical Nutrients for BPH
- Super Foods for Optimal Hormonal Health
- Extracts for UTI Prevention and Treatment
- Natural Antispasmodics for LUTS Relief
- Lifestyle Interventions
- Sleep Hygiene
- Mindful Stress Management
- Risk Factors to Avoid
- Let’s Talk About Detox
- What to Avoid
- Natural Substitutions for Cooking Purposes
- What Should Be Cut Down and Done in Moderation
Part 4: The Plan That Brings It All Together
- Preparing for the Journey
- Leafy Green Food Prep
- Anti-BPH Smoothie Recipes
- Daily Tea Blend
- Pomegranate Juice Tea Blend
- Trail Mix Prep
- Vitamin C Honey “Punch”
- Night Time Tea
- Quick Supplement Dosage Reference
- Treating BPH Naturally in 12 Weeks
The Prostate Protocol – Pros and Cons
There are several advantages to using The Prostate Protocol, with the biggest being the healing.
- You will able to tackle BPH from all angles without having to take prescription medications is a wonderful benefit.
- This Guide you to focuses on eating the right foods instead of elimination.
- The program focuses on practical, realistic and simple adjustments you can make that are sustainable and that don’t make you miserable.
- Promotes proper diet and exercise
- Shows steps on how to take care of your good gut bacteria (probiotics)
- Promotes a healthier lifestyle
- Can give men better mental health by boosting their self-confidence
- Can reduce night trips to the toilet, therefore promoting better sleeping patterns
- Highly informative; contains information on BPH for further understanding and approaches
- Available in both digital and paperback versions
- The official website is hard to find; makes acquiring the digital copy hard
- Having a digital version of the program is also a huge advantage, as it allows for easy and convenient access to the regime whenever you need and you even get a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- No option to download the content in audio format, so if you have podcast just plug in some headphones and learn on the go.
- Only available on official website.
So, Who is The Author here?
The creator of The Prostate Protocol is Scott Davis. He is a world-renowned natural health expert and researcher who has created several successful natural health programs used by thousands of people across the globe. Scott frequently makes appearances on major media outlets and is also a contributing author in medical reports and articles.
Our Verdict for Prostate Protocol
The Prostate Protocol is a simple 4 part program designed to teach you how to heal your BPH naturally and in 12 weeks or less. It comes with detailed instructions and incredible knowledge that will help you transform your BPH and health as a whole. You don’t even have to do anything extreme, such as intense dieting or exhausting workouts. It’s simple about getting those wholefoods in!
Price of Prostate Protocol Program
The one-time-charge for the program is $49.
- No repeat cost
- No subscription fee
- No renewal fee
- No equipment, drugs or treatments to pay for
You can even try it out risk-free for two months with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
FAQs for Prostate Protocol
Is the program safe?
Yes, the program should be safe for anyone to do as it focuses on making healthy changes in your lifestyle and diet using wholefoods. However, if you have any underlying health condition or are on medication, it is always recommended that you consult with your doctor first to make sure there won’t be an interference.
Is there a hardcopy version?
Yes, there is the option to get a hardcopy version of the program for the extra cost of printing. This option becomes available to you once you access the digital version.
Does the guide require me to take some exotic herb or supplement?
No. The program focuses on wholefoods, so the ingredients mentioned can be found at your local grocery store or health food store.
Is there any workout or exercise in the program?
The program does recommend some exercise and the benefits you can expect of exercising with BPH. All of the exercises are enjoyable, gentle activities, such as taking a long walk, doing some sit-ups in between commercial breaks, and pelvic exercises. However, it doesn’t mention that exercise is mandatory in order to experience the healing effects of this regime.
What if I have a question or issue regarding the program?
If you have any questions or issues, you can email the author, Scott, and his team for assistance. Alternatively, you can also leave us a comment and we will try our best to assist you.