Simple Senior Swing – A Swing Method So Consistent, Repeatable, And Dependable, You Can Use It To Drive The Ball 280+ Yards Off The Tee Every Time!
The most common problems we see that affect our senior golfers are: Not warming up, Posture, Balance, Stability, Tempo and Equipment.
Perhaps nowhere does this become more apparent than when engaging in physical activities and recreational sports, like golf for example. If you’ve been a long-time golf player and you’re starting to enter your senior years, you may be noticing that you can’t drive balls quite as far as you used to, or maybe your shots aren’t as straight as they once were.
Many seniors simply accept these things as consequences of aging. So, they often think how far should a 70 year old hit a golf ball?
Getting older doesn’t need to equate to playing poor golf. There are a few common faults that creep into a senior golfer’s game, but they can easily be avoided with the introduction of a few simple strategies.
Tips On How To Improve Senior Golf Game!
Do you want to learn how to increase swing speed?
Here are some tips on how a senior golfer can improve their golf game.
- Warm Up: – Before you hit off, allow some time to warm up. It is best if you can go for a brisk walk to get the heart rate up a little, maybe a walk to the driving range? Stretch and hit some shots either in the practice nets or on the range. This will help you get your body moving, rather than using the first five holes to warm up and damaging your score!
- Posture: – In very simple terms, as we age our posture changes. We become more curved in the upper part of our back, detrition often occurs in our spine, we can be carrying a bit of extra weight around our tummy and our butt, and our leg muscles aren’t as strong as they used to be. Some golfers will be able to adapt to improve their golf posture through strength and stretching programs, others will struggle.
- Try this simple stretch: – Stand tall with your arms close to your side, keeping your arms close to your side and your palms facing out, pretend you have a grape between your shoulder blades and try and squash it, drawing your shoulder blades closer together. This is a really nice stretch to help open up the muscles in your chest and shoulder area.
- Chin-up For More Distance: – As we get older we all have a tendency to stoop more. This results in a very cramped position at address, which in-turn restricts your swing and follow-through. The end-result is much less distance than you are capable of.
However, if you’re really looking to improve your golf game as you start to hit old age, then you might want to consider checking out the Simple Senior Swing program.
Simple Senior Swing program will help you get your body moving, and improve your golf game rather than blaming your age for your poor hits!
What is Simple Senior Swing Program?
A 70-year-old man should be hitting a driver anywhere from 180 to 190 yards. This number has grown a bit in the last few years with the introduction of improved driver and shaft technology. At 70 years old, some golfers are having no trouble getting the ball to fly 200 yards or more.
The Simple Senior Swing program can easily add dozens of yards onto their drive every time. The program designed is simple to follow and won’t require you to purchase tons of new equipment or rebuild your swing from scratch.
This program is specifically targeted towards seniors. With help of information included in the guide, senior players will easily be able to keep up and compete with younger players.
The Simple Senior Swing System shows you how to swing the golf club the most natural and effective way. This program will develop your swing speed, your accuracy, and gain some additional yardage. It works with your natural swing and is designed to help seniors improve their golf game via actionable steps you can implement immediately.
Who Is the Simple Senior Swing Program For?
Golfers over 50 love the distance, control, and consistency the Simple Senior Swing gives them.
In theory, anyone could use the tips included in the Simple Senior Swing program to improve their golfing skills. As this program was mainly developed with the needs of seniors in mind, and it is seniors who will probably get the most out of the techniques outlined in the program. So, If you are a senior golfer who is unsatisfied with your golf game and wants to bring your performance back to what it was in your youth, then you may get a lot out of the Simple Senior Swing program.
It also helps if you are willing to learn new techniques and ideas regarding your golf game, and if you’re willing to put in the effort to practice them. The program rewards players who are open-minded and ready to try new things.
Simple Senior Swing – What’s Inside?
These videos are available as digital downloads, and they can be downloaded onto any mobile device as well as any computer. This way, you will be able to access the program at any time, no matter where you are.
Within the program, you’ll be walked through the following topics, as well as many others besides:
- How to instantly master the “kinetic chain” and add 20, 40, or even 70 yards of distance to every drive…
- The clubface trick senior golfers can use to eliminate skulls, shanks, and slices. It takes just moments to learn, but will dramatically increase your ball control…
- A simple ‘posture change’ to hit straighter, more accurate shots than ever before…
- How to “shape” your shots for the conditions with “micro-adjustments” to your swing. Your buddies will be shocked at how you can perfectly fade the ball to follow a dogleg, even when you’re slamming 300+ yard monster drives…
- How to get the longest distance with the least amount of effort. You’ll shock the rest of your foursome as you (yet again) casually drive the ball off the tee like a shot from a cannon without breaking a sweat…
- How to optimally lag your shot for the perfect swing plane, regardless of whether you’re on a hill, in the rough, or even in a bunker…
- The little-known secret of a self-correcting grip. Imagine seeing your control and distance INCREASE as the game goes on, while everyone else fights frustration, exhaustion, and aching muscles…
- How to take advantage of your body’s natural movement momentum to add 20, 30, or 40 yards to your iron game. Only a small minority of golfers have heard of this trick, and if just a moment, you’ll be one of them…
Essentially, the Simple Senior Swing program works by teaching you techniques that you can easily incorporate into your existing golf game.
As for whether all these tips and tricks will actually work for you, as long as you are dedicated to following the program closely and you’re willing to try new things, then it’s more likely than not that you’ll get a lot out of this program.
By putting all of these tips and tricks together, you will wind up with a very solid golfing technique.
Pros & Cons of the Simple Senior Swing Program
Let’s go for pros and cons of the Simple Senior Swing program.
Simple Senior Swing …
- Is the ONLY swing method designed specifically for senior golfers by professional golf instructors…
- Uses your body’s natural lines of movement and momentum to give you an effortless swing that leaves you feeling relaxed, refreshed, and pain free after 18 holes…
- Takes full advantage of the “kinetic chain” of golf, allowing you to consistently drive the ball “straight as an arrow” for 250, 280, or 300+ yards every time you step up to the tee…
- Is simple, repeatable, and reliable, so you can crush your buddies and win bets no matter what kind of conditions you’re playing in, or how nervous you might feel…
- Creates huge improvements in your golf game the very first time you use it (many golfers only need 3 practice swings to really “get it…”)
- Only in digital format, no physical guide available.
- If you are a seasoned golfer with an established swing position, you may find it difficult to adapt to the new techniques outlined in the program
Simple Senior Swing Program Price
For a one-time cost of $39, you get access to everything included in the program. The program consists of a series of step-by-step instructional videos to walk you through the main components of the Simple Senior Swing program.
All orders of the Simple Senior Swing program come with a 60-day 100% money-back guarantee.
Of course, there is always a chance that you simply won’t gain what you wanted from this program. In that case, you have the option of requesting a refund. If you try out the program and find that your golf game isn’t significantly improving, then you can request a refund through telephone or email. You will be refunded for the entire cost of your purchase!
When considering the price of the program, as well as what the program promises to do for senior golfers, it makes the whole thing seem pretty appealing overall.
Through the tips and tricks provided by the program, there is a good chance you will be able to significantly improve your golf game; and if not, then trying the program is pretty much risk-free.
If you’re interested in learning more about the Simple Senior Swing program, you can find all the information you want to know on the official website for the program.
Get your copy of Simple Senior Swing right now.