Weight loss is a tough goal to achieve. There are several factors at play, including your body type, your lifestyle, your metabolic rate and most importantly, the level of your physical activity and the quality of your diet.
There are some foods, which are nutritious and low in calories and hence, can help you achieve your weight loss goal in a healthy way. These foods are known as superfoods and they are excellent fitness companions.
Besides promoting overall health, many superfoods contain specific compounds, antioxidants, and micronutrients that may enhance weight loss.
These superfoods don’t just supply your body with all the essential vitamins and minerals, but also contain certain compounds, which may help you burn body fat quicker.
These foods not only contain high amounts of important vitamins and minerals but also nutrients that may promote weight loss, such as protein and fiber.
Best Superfoods for Weight Loss
We enlist some superfoods that are known to burn the belly fat and further cleanse your system for proper functioning.
- Kale. Kale is a leafy green vegetable that’s well known for its health-promoting properties.
- Berries. Berries like strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries are vibrant, flavorful, and highly nutritious.
- Lean Protein sources like chicken, turkey and grass-fed lean beef help keep you full, decrease cravings and stabilize blood sugar.
- Chia seeds.
- Sweet potatoes.
- Kimchi and sauerkraut.
- Nuts and Seeds.
- Chocolate Skim Milk.
- Green Tea.
To get the best results from eating these foods, enjoy them as part of a healthy, well-rounded diet and pair them with a variety of other nutrient-dense ingredients.
Here today we are presenting such one unique and rare combination of superfoods that not only help you to get your desired weight loss goal but also assist you to control over your metabolism and stress!
Spade Sb-66 | 50+ Superfood Blend To Get You Super Healthy!
Spade SB-66 Superfood Blend is wholesome plant-based nutrition in a refreshingly smooth and satisfying drink. Over 50 nutrient-rich and highly desired superfoods including spirulina and organic vegan ashwagandha.
Spade SB-66 Superfood Ingredients
More than 50 nutrient-rich superfood sources in one incredible blend!
- Acacia – Acacia is known to promote oral health, wound healing, and mild pain relief. It is a good source of fiber and can aid in the reduction of body fat.
- Alfalfa – Alfalfa has been shown to help lower cholesterol, and may also have benefits for blood sugar control and relieving symptoms of menopause.
- Apple – Apples are extremely rich in important antioxidants, flavanoids, and dietary fiber. The phytonutrients and antioxidants in apples may help reduce the risk of developing various health issues.
- Apricot – Apricots are a great source of many antioxidants, including beta carotene and vitamins A, C, and E. Apricots are also high in flavonoids.
- Ashwagandha – Ashwagandha can aid in the reduction of blood sugar and cortisol Levels, may help reduce stress and anxiety and other symptoms of depression. It can also boost testosterone levels and may increase fertility in men, as well as assist in increasing muscle mass and strength.
- Asparagus – Asparagus is a great source of nutrients, including fiber, folate and vitamins A, C and K. Additionally, eating asparagus has a number of potential health benefits, including promoting weight loss, improved digestion, healthy pregnancy outcomes and lower blood pressure.
- Banana – Bananas are high in fiber, rich in potassium, and are a good source of prebiotics.
- Beet – Beets are dense with nutrients, including potassium, betaine, magnesium, folate, and Vitamin C and a good dose of nitrates. Beets can also help reduce blood pressure and anemia, improve circulation and cognitive function.
- Blackberry – Blackberries are high in in fiber, vitamins C & K, manganese, and may boost brain health and support oral health.
- Blueberry – Packed with nutrients, the blueberry is a small but powerful fruit containing highly beneficial amounts of antioxidants and phytoflavanoids, and may help reduce damage to DNA and may aid in the prevention of mutated cell development, may help protect good cholesterol in the blood, and may help lower blood pressure.
- Broccoli – Broccoli is a great source of vitamins K and C, a good source of folate (folic acid) and also provides potassium, fiber. Vitamin C – builds collagen, which forms body tissue and bone, and helps cuts and wounds heal. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and protects the body from damaging free radicals.
- Brussel Sprout – Brussels sprouts are high in fiber, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, making them a nutritious addition to your diet. They may also come with added health benefits, including the potential to reduce the risk of various health issues, decrease inflammation and improve blood sugar control.
- Carrot Root – Carrots are rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber, including vitamin A and antioxidants.
- Cabbage – Cabbage is a nutrient-rich food containing highly beneficial amounts of vitamins K and C, and is known to help aid in digestion, lowering blood pressure and cholesterol, and may also help reduce many types of inflammation.
- Cauliflower – Cauliflower is a cruciferous vegetable that is naturally high in fiber and B-vitamins, antioxidants and phytonutrients. It also contains fiber to enhance weight loss and digestion, choline that is essential for learning and memory, and many other important nutrients.
- Celery – Celery contains antioxidants, which can have anti-inflammatory effect, is high in fiber and can aid in digestion.
- Cherry – Cherries are a potent source of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that assist in exercise recovery, can improve sleep quality, may benefit heart health, and may even improve symptoms of arthritis and gout.
- Chlorella – Chlorella is an extremely nutritious green that contains various antioxidants and other nutrients that contribute to improving cholesterol, may improve blood pressure, and help manage respiratory issues.
- Cinnamon Bark – Cinnamon is a great source of antioxidants, has positive anti-inflammatory properties, may help cut the risk of heart disease, can improve sensitivity to insulin, and may help lower blood sugar levels.
- Cranberry – Cranberry can famously help prevent and alleviate urinary tract infections as well as improve digestion. They may also help reduce bad cholesterol, help prevent gum disease, and can help boost your immune system.
- Cucumber – Cucumbers contain a wide variety of vitamins and minerals as well as anti-oxidants. Cucumbers are known to promote bone and cardiovascular health, help with hydration, and are helpful in promoting healthy skin.
- Coconut Milk Powder – Coconut milk contains medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), which researchers have linked with weight loss. Coconuts also contain a lipid called lauric acid that can help support the immune system.
- Enzyme Blend – Enzymes are the proteins which degrade complex compounds into simple sugars and help the body break down fats, carbohydrates, and proteins that help promote healthy digestion and may help relieve symptoms of digestive issues such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Ginger Root – Ginger is known to treat multiple forms of nausea, including morning sickness. Ginger may also reduce muscle pain and soreness. Ginger’s anti-inflammatory properties can help many forms of swelling and joint issues.
- Grape – Grapes are a good source of vitamins K & C, which helps promote connective tissue and bone health.
- Grapefruit – Grapefruit is another great source of anti-oxidants. It may help reduce the risk of kidney stones, improve heart health, and aid in weight loss. Grapefruit may also help improve your immune system.
- Green Bell Pepper – Green Bell peppers are rich in many vitamins and antioxidants, especially vitamin C and various carotenoids. For this reason, they may have several health benefits, such as improved eye health and the potential for reduced risk of several chronic diseases.
- Green Tea – The health benefits of green tea are far and wide. Green tea contains antioxidants and bioactive compounds that can help brain function, increase fat burning and improve physical performance, and improve overall heart health.
- Inulin – Inulin stimulates good bacteria growth which can aid in digestion.
- Kale – Considered one of the most nutrient-dense natural foods on Earth, kale is full of antioxidants such as Quercetin and Kaempferol. Kale is also rich in Vitamin C and K, and may aid in lowering cholesterol which may help lower the risk of heart disease.
- Maitake Mushroom – Evidence and research continues to grow on the health benefits of mushrooms. The Maitake mushroom is rich in antioxidants, beta-glucans, Vitamins B & C, various minerals such as copper and potassium, and well as amino acids.
- Mangosteen – Yet another fruit rich in antioxidants, the mangosteen may also promote weight loss, support a healthy immune system, and may assist in anti-inflammatory functions in the body.
- Magnesium Beta Hydroxybutyrate – BHB is a keytone molecule used for energy derived from fat. Keytones are valuable for burning fat cells as fuel in your body.
- Orange – Possibly the best and most well known natural source for Vitamin C available.
- Parsley – Parley has multiple benefits including improving bone & eye health. It is rich in antioxidants and has antibacterial properties that may assist in immune and heart health.
- Pineberry – Pineberry is a good source of vitamins A, C and folate. This super berry is great for strengthening your immune system and for supporting heart health.
- Pomegranate – Pomegranates contain vitamin C, fiber, and other nutrients essential for your health and are high in antioxidants.
- Quinoa Sprouts – Quinoa sprouts contain all nine essential amino acids, protein and is packed with, fiber, iron and antioxidants.
- Raspberry – Raspberries high in fiber, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. They are also the producers of the beneficial and appetite regulator raspberry keytone.
- Reishi Mushroom – Reishi mushrooms can provide a boost to your immune system, and may also help to fight fatigue and depression.
- Shiitake Mushroom – The benefits of shiitake mushrooms are wide ranging, having large benefits in assisting immune system functions to help boost your body natural fighting power of various combatants.
- Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin – Chlorophyllin has been shown to reduce inflammation and bacterial growth in skin wounds. Some suggest that liquid chlorophyll can build your blood by improving the quality of red blood cells.
- Spinach – The calcium in spinach can help strengthen your bones to fight against injury, as well as vitamins A and C, fiber, folic acid, and other nutrients. Spinach also helps to lower damaging protein levels in the blood and may help protect against high blood pressure and heart disease.
- Spirulina – Spirulina is a nutrient-rich, blue-green algae superfood with many health benefits including antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action.
- Strawberry – Strawberries are an excellent source of vitamin C and manganese and also contain folate (vitamin B9) and potassium.
- Tomato – Tomatoes are the major dietary source of the antioxidant lycopene, which has been linked to many health benefits, including reduced risk of heart disease. They are also a great source of vitamin C, potassium, folate, and vitamin K.
- Tumeric – Turmeric and especially its most active compound curcumin have many health benefits, such as the potential to assist in preventing and easing various health issues with it’s potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Vitamin C via Acerola Cherry Extract – Along with vitamin A, vitamin C is a known antioxidant, helping prevent free radical damage and certain illnesses. Recent studies affirm that acerola is quite antioxidant-rich. Vitamin C also builds collagen, protects mucus membranes, and may help preventing scurvy.
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E supplements may prevent coronary heart disease, support immune function, prevent inflammation, and promote eye health.
- Wheat Grass – Wheatgrass includes chlorophyll, vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E, as well as minerals like calcium and manganese. Additionally, 17 amino acids all play a role in the impressive health benefits of wheatgrass.
- Yerba Leaf – Rich in antioxidants and nutrients, yerba leaf may boost energy and improve mental focus. It may also help protect against infections, help you lose weight and belly fat, may assist in boosting your immune system. Yerba leaf may also assist in lowering blood sugar levels.
Spade SB-66 Price
It comes in 3 different price packages:
- Starter – Spade Superfoods Blend – SB-66 – (Monthly Subscription) at price of $52)
- Most Popular – Spade Superfoods Blend – SB-66 – 3-Pack (discounted price $149)
- Best Deal – 6 month supply of Spade Superfoods Blend – SB-66 – 6-Pack (discounted price $239)
This Product is currently only available for shipping in US and Canada!
Spade SB-66 is for anyone who wants to lose weight. The product is convenient to use, natural, and seems to be effective as well. It comes from an expert researcher and works by means of reducing the production of fat cells in your body.
Spade Sb-66 weight loss supplements are combination of rare herb ingredients. it is non-GMO and safe. You can rest assured that they do not contain any dangerous stimulants or toxins, and more importantly, they are not habit forming.
It is advised for anyone who want to get rid of toxins and stub born fat! Please visits the official site to ensure to get this limited price offer!
All content reviewed or sold by nbloglinks.com and its related companies are strictly for informational purposes only. While all attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of information provided on our website and within the publications, neither the authors nor the publishers are responsible for assuming liability for possible inaccuracies.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and its potential.
This site and the products offered on this site are not associated, affiliated or endorsed by Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, or Yahoo. Nor have they been reviewed tested or certified by Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, or Yahoo.