Dogs have been regarded as companion animals for thousands of years. In an ideal world our dogs don’t have any problems with their digestive systems, but of course you can’t always prevent illness. Digestive (gastrointestinal) disorders generally impair your dog’s ability to digest and absorb all those great nutrients that keep them healthy.
Dogs get upset stomachs for many of the same reasons that humans do. Your dog might eat something they shouldn’t. They might eat too fast and then go outside and run around. Some dogs are more prone to medical conditions than others. Parasites, bacteria, gas build-up, or constipation can upset your dog’s stomach.
what are the causes For digestive disorders in dogs?
Here are some of the factors that could cause digestive disorders in dogs:
- Abrupt change in diet
- Indiscretionary eating
- Foreign objects
- Infectious agents such as bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites
If your dog’s appetite changes, or they become a fussy eater, it may be normal – dogs can sometimes be unpredictable, after all! However, it could also indicate an underlying medical problem, so if you are worried about their health make sure you seek veterinary advice.
Have you ever seen your dog eat grass or the occasional pile of poop? Well, believe it or not, experts say that this is a sign that your dog’s gut health is compromised!
Signs of dog digestive problems
Digestive problems in dogs are wide-ranging and can include symptoms such as:
- Loss of appetite
- Excess gas or flatulence
- Straining when passing stools
- Blood or mucus in the stools
If your dog is showing any of these signs it could be an indicator of dog digestive health problems such as gastroenteritis, colitis, stress diarrhoea, or constipation. But what can you do to help your dog?
As a pet parent, you have a lot to think about when it comes to your dog’s health, including intestinal wellbeing. Improving your dog’s digestion is a palpable way of showing your appreciation while also ensuring their overall health and wellness.
If your dog has stomach problems like diarrhea or vomiting, you probably want to get him relief ASAP.
Probiotics for dogs might be helpful in this case, since they can increase the amount of good bacteria in his gut — which can help with stomach problems, issues with his immune system or other underlying health conditions.
What are the Benefits of Probiotics for Dogs?
The benefits of probiotics for dogs are diverse and promising. Depending on the strains of bacteria included in the product, probiotics for dogs can help with the following:
- GI tract health and improved digestion. Probiotics for dogs help manage and prevent various digestive tract issues, improve the digestion processes, absorption of nutrients, and vitamin synthesis.
- Better stool quality. Probiotics for dogs are the ideal anti-diarrhea supplements as they reduce both their duration and intensity. They can even reduce or eliminate the need for antibiotics for diarrhea management.
- Decreased risk of intestinal worms. Studies suggest that probiotics for dogs can be used to control hookworm infestations and are currently studied to examine their effect on other parasites.
- Oral health and better breath. Certain probiotic strains help prevent common oral issues, and others have proven antimicrobial effects. This leads to better oral hygiene and prevents bad breath.
- Stronger immune system. Probiotics for dogs have powerful immune-boosting features. When given to pregnant dogs, they can increase the immune power of the colostrum.
- Skin issues and allergies. Probiotics for dogs offer a novel perspective for managing dermatological conditions. They can relieve the symptoms linked with food allergies and atopic dermatitis.
- Ear infections. Probiotics for dogs can help with ear infections because they release anti-inflammatory substances and can relieve skin itchiness.
- Better mood and relaxation. The presence of a gut-brain axis gave birth to the so-called behavioral probiotics or specific strains of bacteria that can improve the dog’s mood and prevent anxiety issues.
Dog probiotics are a type of bacteria that are super important for your dog’s gut health. Your dog actually already has probiotics living in his gut, but sometimes a dog might not be producing enough probiotics naturally to keep him healthy — and that’s where probiotic supplements come in.
By giving your dog a probiotic supplement, you can increase the amount of probiotics in his gut, which can reduce the amount of harmful bacteria.
We’ve got you covered! Today’s product is not only enhance your dog’s digestion system but you also find him full with energy and healthy skin!
Wild Belly Canine Probiotic | Fix Dog’s Digestive And Skin Troubles Fast!
Wild Belly Canine Probiotic can give your dog the health, vitality, and energy to chase squirrels around the neighborhood, frolic with their friends at the dog park…settles their stomach and fixes digestive problems, soothes their itchy skin, restores their soft, glossy coat… and helps them feel calmer and more relaxed. Dogs of all shapes… sizes… breeds… and ages LOVE Wild Belly.
Wild Belly Canine Probiotic | what’s Inside?
This dog probiotic supplement is having powerful soil-based probiotic strains which are the most proven and the most primitive strains, and they’re proven to provide your dog with robust protection.
Here’s a complete LIST of everything you’ll find inside each serving of Wild Belly:
- Proprietary Blend of Probiotics (5.75 Billion CFU) – lactobacillus acidophilus, lactobacillus rhamnosus, bifidobacterium longum, lactobacillus plantarum, bifidobacterium breve, bacillus subtilis, lactobacillus casei
- Saccharomyces boulardii (3 Billion CFU)
- Other Ingredients – Organic White Rice Flour, Liver Powder, Bacon Flavor, Silicon Dioxide
Wild Belly Canine Probiotic Benefits
- Reclaim your dogs Health, Energy, And Vitality!
- Help digest and absorb your pup’s food.
- You will feel your dog is having more healthy skin, No more scratching, itching, dragging or bad odor (No more stink !)
- Help your dog to keep him calm (No more biting and licking himself!)
- Dogs with digestive problems will have more regular poops!
- Boosting your dog’s immune system.
- No more suffering of your beloved Dog with long histories of diarrhea, vomiting, paw licking, and other skin allergies.
- Wild Belly contains NO FILLERS… NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS… and NO PRESERVATIVES just delicious, bacon-flavored powder to give your dog the “Primitive Protection” they need to thrive.
Some dogs are known to pass a lot of gas, but if you notice your fur baby is stinking up the joint a little more often than usual, it could point toward an imbalance in their gut…
Wild Belly Dog probiotic side effects
For the most part, probiotics are totally safe for dogs — but, rarely, some pups have gotten mild stomach issues after taking probiotic supplements.
It is not common for side effects to occur in dogs taking probiotics, but it can happen. Some dogs may experience mild stomach upset, diarrhea, flatulence (passing gas) or bloating for the first few days of administration.
Luckily, these mild side effects usually don’t last long.
Mostly those symptoms usually resolve in a couple of days to a week. If it goes on longer, owners should check with their veterinarian because something more serious may be happening.
How To Use Wild Belly Canine Probiotic?
Using Wild Belly couldn’t be simpler. It comes in a small, resealable container with a small scoop inside.
And depending on the size of your dog, all you have to do is sprinkle 1/2… 1… or 2 of the delicious naturally bacon-flavored scoops on top of their food, and you’re done.
- NO mess…
- NO preparation…
- And NO cleanup.
Best of all, it doesn’t matter WHAT you feed your dog, whether it’s kibble… wet food… raw food… or some combination of the three.
Just sprinkle a scoop of Wild Belly on top of their food and watch as they ravenously devour it.
surely, your dog will love it!
And even though the whole process only takes about 7-seconds…
You should know that you’ll be giving your dog the greatest gift possible, including vibrant health and longevity.
Wild Belly Canine Probiotic Price
Wild Belly Canine probiotic contains premium-grade ingredients manufactured in a GMP-certified facility.
This dogs supplement comes with 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee! so you have a full 3 MONTHS to try Wild Belly risk-free while watching your dog’s health transform before you even have to decide if it’s right for them…
And if you are not satisfied with results for any reason just simply send an email to support team
*Your dog’s health is vital, and it is important to consult a vet before making any sort of changes to their diet.